ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Walz interview

Ty Webb iu

All-American
May 16, 2009
Prerecorded (CNN billed as live) hour long interview edited to 18 minutes. 30% of what Harris had to say was usable. And that 30% had zero substance. She’s running on a vibe. Unreal. Wake up people.

What did we learn?

Harris values haven’t changed and Walz has bad grammar.

Last edited:
Prerecorded (CNN billed as live) hour long interview edited to 18 minutes. 30% of what Harris had to say was usable. And that 30% had zero substance. She’s running on a vibe. Unreal. Wake up people.

What did we learn?

Problem is it’s a positive vibe. People are tired of trump’s act.

Problem is it’s a positive vibe. People are tired of trump’s act.
No. The problem is people care WAY too much about feelings and vibes vs actually policies that affect us all. People have been dumbed down to the point where many can’t think beyond what they feel. It’s weak and sad. If Kamala wins we’re in trouble. Aurora Colorado will come to a city near you. We may be screwed regardless.

No. The problem is people care WAY too much about feelings and vibes vs actually policies that affect us all. People have been dumbed down to the point where many can’t think beyond what they feel. It’s weak and sad. If Kamala wins we’re in trouble. Aurora Colorado will come to a city near you. We may be screwed regardless.
I get that but trump should understand the audience he’s playing to. Bolstering and playing up the same 40 percent is stupid. He’s stupid. Look at Harris trying to get pubs, pretend to move to the middle. They know how to play the game. Who is trump’s campaign mgr? Some dumb yes man?

I get that but trump should understand the audience he’s playing to. Bolstering and playing up the same 40 percent is stupid. He’s stupid. Look at Harris trying to get pubs, pretend to move to the middle. They know how to play the game. Who is trump’s campaign mgr? Some dumb yes man?
Trump can’t change. This isn’t an act, it’s who he is. He is a typical New Yorker. Campaign manager has no chance to rein him in. This election has to be about which candidate has a better vision and policies for our country. Everything else is just noise. Otherwise, things are likely to get very ugly in this country. Very fast.

I’m not certain Trump can change the trajectory we are on, but at least we’d have someone fighting in the right direction on most issues. We’d have a chance. Kamala will do nothing but hasten the US decline.

Trump can’t change. This isn’t an act, it’s who he is. He is a typical New Yorker. Campaign manager has no chance to rein him in. This election has to be about which candidate has a better vision and policies for our country. Everything else is just noise. Otherwise, things are likely to get very ugly in this country. Very fast.

I’m not certain Trump can change the trajectory we are on, but at least we’d have someone fighting in the right direction on most issues. We’d have a chance. Kamala will do nothing but hasten the US decline.
Well you can count on me and the dream team to vote trump. You know that. We’ll always be on the frontline. Armed to the teeth. But if trump doesn’t read the room soon he’s in for another L

Well you can count on me and the dream team to vote trump. You know that. We’ll always be on the frontline. Armed to the teeth. But if trump doesn’t read the room soon he’s in for another L
Then he’s in for another L. It’s clear as day he can’t change. I think Trump can still win if conservatives would get out of their damn feelings, put on their big boy pants and understand this is an do or die election. One Trump MUST win. Stop the infighting and get behind Trump. Act like a Trumper in an effort to save our country.

That’s not going to happen though. Our country is too damned soft. We’ll comply ourselves into becoming the UK. Free speech gone. Guns gone. Individual choices gone. Violent criminals on the streets. “Hate speech” criminals locked up. Social credit scores implemented. Etc. We suck.

Thanks Bloom.

Then he’s in for another L. It’s clear as day he can’t change. I think Trump can still win if conservatives would get out of their damn feelings, put on their big boy pants and understand this is an do or die election. One Trump MUST win. Stop the infighting and get behind Trump. Act like a Trumper in an effort to save our country.

That’s not going to happen though. Our country is too damned soft. We’ll comply ourselves into becoming the UK. Free speech gone. Guns gone. Individual choices gone. Violent criminals on the streets. “Hate speech” criminals locked up. Social credit scores implemented. Etc. We suck.

Thanks Bloom.
He’s going to lose. He’s an idiot. But as long as the Dems don’t control congress it’ll be fine

Why do you believe that? He's trending up everywhere. Even Nate Silver now his favored. All the people that were the most accurate in 2016 and 2020 see him as a heavy favorite. Quinnipiac just released a Harris +1 post convention. Joe was like +13 in the same poll 4 years ago.

Yeah, because Republicans in congress are all on our side. Harris wins it’s over.
Why do you believe that? He's trending up everywhere. Even Nate Silver now his favored. All the people that were the most accurate in 2016 and 2020 see him as a heavy favorite. Quinnipiac just released a Harris +1 post convention. Joe was like +13 in the same poll 4 years ago.
I don’t believe the polls. The red wave. And hell most show Harris winning. She may take some surprise states. His time is over. Too caustic. Too limited to a core. People are over him. The media will continue to glow up Harris and hammer him.

I believe this board more than the polls. Every Dem on it will vote Harris. Half the conservatives here won’t vote trump. That’s not good

Those “conservatives” are the problem. Bunch of soft mf’ers.
And when the war comes will the dream team have their backs? Probably not. Probably not. We’re keeping receipts. But for an election you have to play with the team you have. Trump will have cost us two elections and the senate. That’s a bad candidate

Plus 100%. I’ve told my wife this over and over. Fcking forget the 42% thats voting for you come hell or high water.

Speak softly and positively looking forward for the 8% or so you need to get to win. It’s not that hard. If he can’t get that through his thick skull, he deserves to lose.

My wife watches every rally. I’ve told her I can give her the speech in 20 minutes or less and she doesn’t have to waste her time. This is where I get by butt kicked. 😂

And when the war comes will the dream team have their backs? Probably not. Probably not. We’re keeping receipts. But for an election you have to play with the team you have. Trump will have cost us two elections and the senate. That’s a bad candidate
You blame Trump. I blame the softies in the party. I think I’m right. Trump’s policies are light years better than Kamala’s. This should be a no brainer for anyone that isn’t an emotional midget.

Reactions: jet812
Plus 100%. I’ve told my wife this over and over. Fcking forget the 42% thats voting for you come hell or high water.

Speak softly and positively looking forward for the 8% or so you need to get to win. It’s not that hard. If he can’t get that through his thick skull, he deserves to lose.

My wife watches every rally. I’ve told her I can give her the speech in 20 minutes or less and she doesn’t have to waste her time. This is where I get by butt kicked. 😂
Exactly!!
You blame Trump. I blame the softies in the party. I think I’m right. Trump’s policies are light years better than Kamala’s. This should be a no brainer for anyone that isn’t an emotional midget.
no he’s the one running for office

I believe this board more than the polls. Every Dem on it will vote Harris. Half the conservatives here won’t vote trump. That’s not good
The conservative never Trumpers on here don’t represent the whole country. Every single republican I know whether they hate Trump of love him are voting for Trump.

Other than Rockport and Aloha, what republicans on here won’t pull the lever for Trump?

Many republicans don’t want to be shamed by the fcking dems and say they won’t vote for Trump. Most when they’re stared in the face helping this communist team, will hold their nose and vote Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The conservative never Trumpers on here don’t represent the whole country. Every single republican I know whether they hate Trump of love him are voting for Trump.

Other than Rockport and Aloha, what republicans on here won’t pull the lever for Trump?

Many republicans don’t want to be shamed by the fcking dems and say they won’t vote for Trump. Most when they’re stared in the face helping this communist team, will hold their nose and vote Trump.
Not necessarily republicans but conservatives and mods. Crazed isn’t voting trump. Twenty isn’t voting trump. Hooky doesn’t know. Ranger same. Hell noodle is a patent lawyer independent he’s not voting trump. He hates trump. This is off the top of my head. I have conservative friends who won’t vote trump. At some point you have to bring these people in if you want to win. And kind you this is against radical progressives. That’s how much stink is on trump

What did we learn?

I identify with Walz. My lady isn't always getting on me for misstating my military record and lying to people that we did IVF. Grammatical errors like that drive her nuts.

Not necessarily republicans but conservatives and mods. Crazed isn’t voting trump. Twenty isn’t voting trump. Hooky doesn’t know. Ranger same. Hell noodle is a patent lawyer independent he’s not voting trump. He hates trump. This is off the top of my head. I have conservative friends who won’t vote trump. At some point you have to bring these people in if you want to win. And kind you this is against radical progressives. That’s how much stink is on trump
I would have voted for Haley in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure I am going to pull the lever for Harris, but not with alot of enthusiasm. The debates may have me go independent or stay home if she can't handle herself there.

I won't vote for Trump, and I didn't vote for him in '16 or '20. Of course I won't vote for Harris either.

But you want another piece of anecdotal evidence? My mother, who is 92 years old, has voted for the Republican candidate in every election in forever. Local, State, Federal...straight R. She's not voting for Trump this year. It will mark the first time she's not voted for the Republican nominee in what...70 years? If you guys have lost my mother, you've lost a lot more than her. You're just too stubborn to see it.

Just like Donald Trump.

I won't vote for Trump, and I didn't vote for him in '16 or '20. Of course I won't vote for Harris either.

But you want another piece of anecdotal evidence? My mother, who is 92 years old, has voted for the Republican candidate in every election in forever. Local, State, Federal...straight R. She's not voting for Trump this year. It will mark the first time she's not voted for the Republican nominee in what...70 years? If you guys have lost my mother, you've lost a lot more than her. You're just too stubborn to see it.

Just like Donald Trump.
@dbmhoosier

Wrong.

I blame the soft headed MAGAs who were so emotionally invested in Trump they made the colossal and illogical mistake of voting for him in the primaries and nominating a perennial loser as the GOP nominee. It’s not logical it’s all emotional. In other words you’re an emotional midget and I mean that sincerely. Try to get your emotions under control because if he loses again, as expected, you’ll need to do some deep introspection and logical thinking about the type of Republicans and Republican culture we need to rally around to win future elections and govern and improve this country.

Last edited:
Exactly. I know tons of Republicans, of course, and most of my family and friends are long-term Republican voters. Probably 60 to 70 percent are loyal Trumpers or will vote for him despite disliking him. Many of the rest will never vote for him same as me. Some will vote for Democrats until MAGA is in the past. I think Trump’s ceiling is about 45 percent of the vote and that would make it pretty much impossible to win.

Reactions: muubell

Just like Donald Trump.
I married into a very Republican family (the men were almost all active or veteran Army) and I doubt that any of them ever voted for a Democrat. I’m finding out that none of them are voting for Trump. He is that unfit.

Exactly. I know tons of Republicans, of course, and most of my family and friends are long-term Republican voters. Probably 60 to 70 percent are loyal Trumpers or will vote for him despite disliking him. Many of the rest will never vote for him same as me. Some will vote for Democrats until MAGA is in the past. I think Trump’s ceiling is about 45 percent of the vote and that would make it pretty much impossible to win.
The problem is I won’t vote for Reagan bush Cheney McCain Romney etc and neither will many others who support trump. I’ll vote trump over all of them. I’ll vote centrist Dem over them. So we have a problem.

The problem is I won’t vote for Reagan bush Cheney McCain Romney etc and neither will many others who support trump. I’ll vote trump over all of them. I’ll vote centrist Dem over them. So we have a problem.
Listen to the words of Saint Jagger (patron saint of longevity):

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need."

Romney or McCain would give you 90% of what you are looking for. You'd be far happier with the results than with what Harris brings to the table.

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need."

Romney or McCain would give you 90% of what you are looking for. You'd be far happier with the results than with what Harris brings to the table.
I don’t think that old guard can pull enough votes. I think the country has moved left

Remember 04 is the last time. Obama beat McCain and Romney. That part of the Republican Party can’t win.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
This conversation is silly. Most Republicans don’t fit neatly into a MAGA or NeoCon bucket.

What’s Ted Cruz? Glenn Youngkin? DeSantis? Rubio?

There are definitely some simple ones.

Vivek = MAGA

Haley = NeoCon, let’s blow up some Palestinian children

Most are somewhere in the middle.

I blame the soft headed MAGAs who were so emotionally invested in Trump they made the colossal and illogical mistake of voting for him in the primaries and nominating a perennial loser as the GOP nominee. It’s not logical it’s all emotional. In other words you’re an emotional midget and I mean that sincerely. Try to get your emotions under control because if he loses again, as expected, you’ll need to do some deep introspection and logical thinking about the type of Republicans and Republican culture we need to rally around to win future elections and govern and improve this country.
Oddly enough, Liz Cheney and Sin zinger totally agree with this.
When MIC and Boys needing tampons, form a political party. Alohacraticpublicans.
Ok, I’m in, but I need a flag and flag doctrine.
Aloha, GIVE US A FLAG!!! And rules to fly it of course. You are now the leader. What is our flag?

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT