ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Donald Trump GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
So who would the average Russian man on the street prefer to win the US election? Interesting video from the channel that does all those secretive interviews with anonymous people on the street in Russia. Usually they are asking questions about Russia,and you can see the interviewees looking aroung nervously worried about if someone will overhear them criticize Putin, the war in Ukraine or general conditions...

This time they seemed to be a little less nervous,since the questions didn't really pertain to Russian policy. I thought it was interesting that all of the people who chose Harris seemed to be Putin/Ukraine policy critics. The 2nd guy is a prime example, and he really put himself out there.

People who seem to be pro-Putin for the large part chose Trump,seemingly because they felt his "solution" to Ukraine would result in a Russian victory.That's a bit of an exaggeration,and of course it's all anecdotal. But overall I'd say it provides some interesting perspectives...

Harris vs Trump- Russian Edition...

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
"While there are problems with this work, the pattern points to sloppy writing habits, not a malicious intent to defraud.

Is it problematic? Yes. But it’s also not the wholesale fraud that many have claimed it to be. It sits somewhere between what the two sides want it to be."

Literally from the article Rufo screenshots in that post.

"While there are problems with this work, the pattern points to sloppy writing habits, not a malicious intent to defraud.

Is it problematic? Yes. But it’s also not the wholesale fraud that many have claimed it to be. It sits somewhere between what the two sides want it to be."

Literally from the article Rufo screenshots in that post.
Stuff like this happens when the media decides it wants to influence events….theyve lost their way.

Reactions: jet812
D+12 sample. Weighted to D+5. Gallup predicting an R+3 I electorate I believe. 😬😬😬

October polls are very noisy Dbm. Shut it down until November. We will see what is what soon.

Fox shared a poll the other day that showed Trump up 2 nationally and trailing in all the swing states. Up big in GA, down several points in NC. Wtf? Not much to be gleaned.

October polls are very noisy Dbm. Shut it down until November. We will see what is what soon.

Fox shared a poll the other day that showed Trump up 2 nationally and trailing in all the swing states. Up big in GA, down several points in NC. Wtf? Not much to be gleaned.
Fox's state polls have always been garbage. They Biden winning FL and OH I believe. Texas was tied or close to it. Trust me we are winning big. Need more proof?

Dbm doesn't see the noise because he lives in an echo chamber.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT