ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Aloha Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
It's becoming a statistical dead heat in the new polls. She appears to have made up all the ground lost after the Biden debate and has the momentum heading into the DNC and then the final stretch. Very interesting and thorough poll here:

Keep an eye on the RCP poll averages as new polls are completed and added:

It's becoming a statistical dead heat in the new polls. She appears to have made up all the ground lost after the Biden debate and has the momentum heading into the DNC and then the final stretch. Very interesting and thorough poll here:

Keep an eye on the RCP poll averages as new polls are completed and added:

Should make it a tough decision for independents like yourself.

You seem awful giddy. You’ll have to get that HARRIS
Buttigieg
T shirt
The choices for President for 2016, 2020 and 2024 have done the opposite of make me giddy. I leave the giddiness to those that actually thinks we had good choices.

I still think she's benefitting from the excitement that she's not Biden, as much as anything.

I also think the GOP is wise to wait out this initial wave of emotions.

I suspect after the convention, that the GOP/Trump will re-engage, and then we'll see what everyone's appetite actually is for either candidate.

Seems inevitable that its going to be a very close race though...decided by only a handful of states... So national polls probably aren't as important as Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, etc... polls are.

Okay we’ll order your Harris for prez t shirt and stop pretending
Man...you sure are taking on the persona of your chosen leader...whining and pissing and moaning when someone disagrees with you.

Seems obvious from his posts, that he's holding his nose for whoever he's voting for...and that its pretty much solely a vote against Trump.

Not sure why a T shirt would be necessary? And if there was one, it would be a Never Trump T shirt, if anything.

Okay we’ll order your Harris for prez t shirt and stop pretending
I've been nothing but honest here. That's unfair and I'd never wear a shirt like that. What would be fair is a t-shirt with Trump's face on it with a red "no" symbol over it. I wouldn't wear that either but at least it matches what I've honestly said.

Man...you sure are taking on the persona of your chosen leader...whining and pissing and moaning when someone disagrees with you.

Seems obvious from his posts, that he's holding his nose for whoever he's voting for...and that its pretty much solely a vote against Trump.

Not sure why a T shirt would be necessary? And if there was one, it would be a Never Trump T shirt, if anything.
Then own it. Don’t come out as a hardcore Republican when you don’t vote for the three time nominee. Be an independent. And save the morality talk with trump. If you believe progressive policies do more harm to more people the morality rests in voting against it. Utilitarianism etc

I still think she's benefitting from the excitement that she's not Biden, as much as anything.

I suspect after the convention, that the GOP/Trump will re-engage, and then we'll see what everyone's appetite actually is for either candidate.

Seems inevitable that its going to be a very close race though...decided by only a handful of states... So national polls probably aren't as important as Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, etc... polls are.
The swing state polls have also tightened and they're obviously the key. There was a detailed discussion of recent ones on the radio a few minutes ago. They're also moving away from Trump.

I've been nothing but honest here. That's unfair and I'd never wear a shirt like that. What would be fair is a t-shirt with Trump's face on it with a red "no" symbol over it. I wouldn't wear that either but at least it matches what I've honestly said.
This is the party now. Just be an independent. Man up. Say you’re out. Crazy had a nice long post on it. Go find it. That’s the reality you’re ignoring. Nothing wrong with being an independent

If only we could get rid of EC, then people in all states would matter.

This is the party now. Just be an independent. Man up. Say you’re out. Crazy had a nice long post on it. Go find it. That’s the reality you’re ignoring. Nothing wrong with being an independent
Stop. You're just being an ass now and I've never been an ass to you.

Check out my poll. 87 percent voted that a registered Republican who votes straight ticket Republican except for President is a Republican. Three boneheads got it wrong and said Democrat which is obviously stupid and wrong. They fail the test. Unless I decide to become an independent, I'm a Republican who is trying to purge MAGA and the culture of MAGA from my party. MAGA, by the way, is still the minority within the party, they're just the loudest faction who have temporary (hopefully) power over the party because of Trump. There will not be another Trump. Once he's gone the noise from MAGA will start to recede. This is my hope and my opinion. You can have a different one and I won't be an ass about it.

Last edited:

Check out my poll. 87 percent voted that a registered Republican who votes straight ticket Republican except for President is a Republican. Three boneheads got it wrong and said Democrat which is obviously stupid and wrong. They fail the test. Unless I decide to become an independent, I'm a Republican who is trying to purge MAGA and the culture of MAGA from my party. MAGA, by the way, is still the minority within the party, they're just the loudest faction who have temporary (hopefully) power over the party because of Trump. There will not be another Trump. Once he's gone the noise from MAGA will start to recede. This is my hope and my opinion. You can have a different one and I won't be an ass about it.

I've seen estimates from seemingly reliable sources that MAGA represents 40% of the current Republican Party.

Not a majority but a sizeable number.

Reactions: BradStevens

You’ve really got a hard-on for MAGA. Why? I refuse to believe you allow Trump to have so much influence over your political beliefs. . I’m MAGA, I’m proud to say so. MAGA. has deep roots and is not the least bit scary to me.

Check out my poll. 87 percent voted that a registered Republican who votes straight ticket Republican except for President is a Republican. Three boneheads got it wrong and said Democrat which is obviously stupid and wrong. They fail the test. Unless I decide to become an independent, I'm a Republican who is trying to purge MAGA from my party. MAGA, by the way, is still the minority within the party, they're just the loudest faction who have temporary (hopefully) power over the party because of Trump. There will not be another Trump. Once he's gone the noise from MAGA will start to recede. This is my hope and my opinion. You can have a different one and I won't be an ass about it.
Says the guy who had to post a poll to justify himself, which is the most predictable attribute of human nature, all while calling people wrong in the process.

One is the correct answer, but they don't like it, and the other is the wrong answer and they'd look stupid for choosing it. Then again, some have proved countless times that looking stupid isn't a concern for them. ;)

You really aren’t very smart. I find you deeply embarrassing.

Wrong answer. There is one correct answer and that isn’t it.

I get it, you’re gay.

That’s cowardly ankle biting. Respond to me or STFU. I’d prefer the latter. Additionally, asshole, don’t ever imply I condone October 7th in any way. I honestly would bitch slap you if you said it to my face. It’s unacceptable and I’d make you cry like a little girl.

SMH...

If it makes you feel better aloha you're a Trump hating pub. We've known it for years. It's just the fact that when you post here the only positive responses you get are from the far left progressives on this board and it's been that way for a long time. It's not a good look for a "PUB". You also get mad at the fact that the people who voted for Trump on this board are not on down with bought and paid for republican's which we refer to as RINO's. We are tired of dug in, long term, paid for b!tches, that get elected and don't follow through with anything they promised. It's been that way for years on the PUB side and its old and stale. The only fix is term limits.

So go ahead and call me a gazillion names LOL. I don't care.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu

Was going to say the same thing. I get guys like Dan and DMB trash posting, but McMurtry should be above this.

It's not like the far right guys don't enjoy sharing polls.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu

Your poll is meaningless to me. I’m smarter than the people you polled

Reactions: DANC
You’ve really got a hard-on for MAGA. Why? I refuse to believe you allow Trump to have so much influence over your political beliefs. . I’m MAGA, I’m proud to say so. MAGA. has deep roots and is not the least bit scary to me.

CoH, interested in your take on this link about the MAGA movement.

Then own it. Don’t come out as a hardcore Republican when you don’t vote for the three time nominee. Be an independent. And save the morality talk with trump. If you believe progressive policies do more harm to more people the morality rests in voting against it. Utilitarianism etc
Your opinion...and its NOT a universal GOP opinion. Most likely not even a majority GOP opinion.

Morals used to be a pillar in the party. Family unit. Fidelity. Conservatism. Temperance. Christian values. For years, Democrats pissed and moaned because the GOP seemed to control all those virtues.

So save the downplaying of how important the character of the leader of the party is...to a party that has based a significant part of its platform on moral fiber issues.

And this is not a simple case of 1 scandal to try to digest and get past..."because of the policies"... He is an immoral man. He proves it over and over and over again. And it should give policy hawks some serious pause as well, because he's proven that he'll flip on policy, basically on a whim, if it will help his own interests. Trump stands against certain things, he doesn't stand FOR really anything. So basically everything you think you know about Trumps policies, could change tomorrow if there's a window for him to look better from a flip. Abortion...?? I mean, what? His new stance should be 100% disqualifying for most GOP voters. And that's just 1 example of many.

Your opinion...and its NOT a universal GOP opinion. Most likely not even a majority GOP opinion.

Morals used to be a pillar in the party. Family unit. Fidelity. Conservatism. Temperance. Christian values. For years, Democrats pissed and moaned because the GOP seemed to control all those virtues.

So save the downplaying of how important the character of the leader of the party is...to a party that has based a significant part of its platform on moral fiber issues.

And this is not a simple case of 1 scandal to try to digest and get past..."because of the policies"... He is an immoral man. He proves it over and over and over again. And it should give policy hawks some serious pause as well, because he's proven that he'll flip on policy, basically on a whim, if it will help his own interests. Trump stands against certain things, he doesn't stand FOR really anything. So basically everything you think you know about Trumps policies, could change tomorrow if there's a window for him to look better from a flip. Abortion...?? I mean, what? His new stance should be 100% disqualifying for most GOP voters. And that's just 1 example of many.
This cant be real. Harris is flipping with the wind. The other side lied about the condition of the president. Lies about project 2025. Lies about a national abortion ban. Hell musk flagged it. Harris sent it. She will lie about anything and everything. Lied about inflation being 9 percent. Has lied about every major topic facing voters. Save your bullshit. Bc that’s what it is. Bullshit.

And again morality isn’t as rigid as you think. is it moral to vote for the party that will do more harm bc you don’t like the leader of the other party? Greater good utilitarianism etc

This cant be real. Harris is flipping with the wind. The other side lied about the condition of the president. Lies about project 2025. Lies about a national abortion ban. Hell musk flagged it. Harris sent it. She will lie about anything and everything. Lied about inflation being 9 percent. Has lied about every major topic facing voters. Save your bullshit. Bc that’s what it is. Bullshit.

And again morality isn’t as rigid as you think. is it moral to vote for the party that will do more harm bc you don’t like the leader of the other party? Greater good utilitarianism etc
Lmao.

I've seen estimates from seemingly reliable sources that MAGA represents 40% of the current Republican Party.

Not a majority but a sizeable number.
That depends on how it’s asked too. Some identify as strong MAGA and others MAGA favorable or lean MAGA. However, it is a minority of the party at this point that has control of the party for the most part.

Last edited:

She also said she was going to ban fracking. She’s now not for banning it. She was for defund the police. She’s now against it.

Last edited:
You’re not really MAGA. It’s not just policies (like isolation and protectionism), it’s an entire culture, and I consider it a very toxic and often ugly culture in my opinion. Yes, I very much dislike it.

She also said she was going to ban fracking. She’s now not for it. She was for defund the police. She’s not against that.
The morality play is illusory. I mean this is a politician who will fck and her lie her way to the top. And so be it. That’s just the game. But she’s no learned hand meets Churchill. She’s a lying politician like the rest. She ain’t jimmy carter

Says the guy who had to post a poll to justify himself, which is the most predictable attribute of human nature, all while calling people wrong in the process.

One is the correct answer, but they don't like it, and the other is the wrong answer and they'd look stupid for choosing it. Then again, some have proved countless times that looking stupid isn't a concern for them. ;)

You really aren’t very smart. I find you deeply embarrassing.

Wrong answer. There is one correct answer and that isn’t it.

I get it, you’re gay.

That’s cowardly ankle biting. Respond to me or STFU. I’d prefer the latter. Additionally, asshole, don’t ever imply I condone October 7th in any way. I honestly would bitch slap you if you said it to my face. It’s unacceptable and I’d make you cry like a little girl.

SMH...

If it makes you feel better aloha you're a Trump hating pub. We've known it for years. It's just the fact that when you post here the only positive responses you get are from the far left progressives on this board and it's been that way for a long time. It's not a good look for a "PUB". You also get mad at the fact that the people who voted for Trump on this board are not on down with bought and paid for republican's which we refer to as RINO's. We are tired of dug in, long term, paid for b!tches, that get elected and don't follow through with anything they promised. It's been that way for years on the PUB side and its old and stale. The only fix is term limits.

So go ahead and call me a gazillion names LOL. I don't care.
No problem. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT