ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Laughing

I honestly don't know. I've been drinking all day so my analogy may fail. I relate most things to soccer. Boooo. I know. Many/most teams play a 4-4-2. You may not know what that is but it's the players and how they line up in formation. Imagine a foosball table. Well if you get the ball on the attack you never really have to beat 7, 8, or 9 guys. You usually only have to beat 2. The two directly ahead of you. The other 6 or 7 aren't close enough. So if you get to be a big state AG, Gov, US Senator, I don't think you have to beat as many people as one would think to get a shot at or near the top. Once you are in Congress etc you're in a tiny pool and only have to beat a few people. In Harris' case the other minorities at or near her level, of which there aren't/weren't many

I don't think the people at the top of the food chain in politics are our best and brightest - from either party
You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning. I used to start with a seven course breakfast - a six pack and a boiled egg. ;)

when she’s too dumb to answer a question intelligently.

Buddy we gotta do more critical thinking. If something seems too outrageous to be real - it almost always is fake or out of context.

Reactions: 76-1
Buddy we gotta do more critical thinking. If something seems too outrageous to be real - it almost always is fake or out of context.
When you are talking about Harris, if it seems too outrageous for ordinary people, it’s likely true. Here is her unedited answer to the question about how long must Americans endure the sacrifice her boss spoke about.

Sure. In terms of the discussions that the President Iohannis and I had, they ranged in subject, including the issue of the Black Sea, and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like.

But we are, again, fully aware and apprised because we are in constant communication with the President, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and, frankly, the vulnerability.

All you have to do is look at the map and see that where Romania exists geographically — and as is the case for our Allies on the eastern flank — that there are potential vulnerabilities, which is why we say very clearly: We will dedicate — and have been especially enhancing, over the last few weeks — our support based on their current needs.

When we look at Putin’s actions — the previous question — there is — it is painful to watch. It is painful to watch what is happening to innocent people in Ukraine who just want to live in their own country and have pride in themselves as Ukrainians, who want to be home speaking the language they know, going to the church that they know, raising their children in the community where their families have lived for generations. And by the millions, now, are having to flee with nothing but a backpack.

And then you compound that with what happened a couple of days — the President talked about it today; I talked about it yesterday — in terms of a maternity hospital, pregnant women. We are — we have the unfortunate experience, all of us right now who are not in Ukraine, of witnessing horror.

So we are committed in everything we are doing. And, yes, then the President did say in the State of the Union, there is a price to pay for democracy. Got to stand with your friends. And as everybody knows, even in your personal life, being loyal to those friendships based on common principles and values, sometimes it’s difficult. Often, it ain’t easy. But that’s what the friendship is about, based on shared values. So that’s what we’re doing.

When you are talking about Harris, if it seems too outrageous for ordinary people, it’s likely true. Here is her unedited answer to the question about how long must Americans endure the sacrifice her boss spoke about.

Sure. In terms of the discussions that the President Iohannis and I had, they ranged in subject, including the issue of the Black Sea, and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like.

But we are, again, fully aware and apprised because we are in constant communication with the President, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and, frankly, the vulnerability.

All you have to do is look at the map and see that where Romania exists geographically — and as is the case for our Allies on the eastern flank — that there are potential vulnerabilities, which is why we say very clearly: We will dedicate — and have been especially enhancing, over the last few weeks — our support based on their current needs.

When we look at Putin’s actions — the previous question — there is — it is painful to watch. It is painful to watch what is happening to innocent people in Ukraine who just want to live in their own country and have pride in themselves as Ukrainians, who want to be home speaking the language they know, going to the church that they know, raising their children in the community where their families have lived for generations. And by the millions, now, are having to flee with nothing but a backpack.

And then you compound that with what happened a couple of days — the President talked about it today; I talked about it yesterday — in terms of a maternity hospital, pregnant women. We are — we have the unfortunate experience, all of us right now who are not in Ukraine, of witnessing horror.

So we are committed in everything we are doing. And, yes, then the President did say in the State of the Union, there is a price to pay for democracy. Got to stand with your friends. And as everybody knows, even in your personal life, being loyal to those friendships based on common principles and values, sometimes it’s difficult. Often, it ain’t easy. But that’s what the friendship is about, based on shared values. So that’s what we’re doing.
Clarifying, the last paragraph is her answer to the inflation question. The other paragraphs are in response to the first question the reporter asked.

"But may I ask, Mr. President, your country and many of your neighbors are enduring enormous cost aiding Ukrainian refugees, and you also face a really dire threat in the Black Sea. And I was just wondering if — what specifically you’ve asked the Vice President for. Particularly, do you need more U.S. troops here? Do you need any specific more materiel defense aid? "

Clarifying, the last paragraph is her answer to the inflation question. The other paragraphs are in response to the first question the reporter asked.

"But may I ask, Mr. President, your country and many of your neighbors are enduring enormous cost aiding Ukrainian refugees, and you also face a really dire threat in the Black Sea. And I was just wondering if — what specifically you’ve asked the Vice President for. Particularly, do you need more U.S. troops here? Do you need any specific more materiel defense aid? "
Right. The refugee question was directed at the President, not Harris. But even her refugee answer is banal nonsense.

when she’s too dumb to answer a question intelligently.

She was laughing because she didn't want to say what she really thought,"No way we are letting all those white people in here."

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT