ADVERTISEMENT

Sad story from Indiana today

I had not been taught about Pol Pot in school so I found out on my own.
Reverand, how old are you? I thought you are over 50? If you'd have followed news at all, you should know this.

Seriously, it's like someone saying in they just realized there were Nazi concentration camps in 1990..

No shame in admitting you didn't know something. I was just surprised.
There was a cool bar that recently went out of biz that had a real funny bartender who was the spitting image of pol pot. I told him that.

He said he’s been told that before. And that I should leave him a big tip for having to go through life like that

There was a cool bar that recently went out of biz that had a real funny bartender who was the spitting image of pol pot. I told him that.

He said he’s been told that before. And that I should leave him a big tip for having to go through life like that
I worked with an Irish guy in Germany who, I swear to God ("True Story" in Biden terms), was a Lee Harvey Oswald clone.

I mentioned it to him once and I noticed it made him feel uncomfortable. Said he'd been told that many times. I told him he should make some money off it, but he didn't seem amused. I never brought it up, but every time I'd look at him, it was startling.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I worked with an Irish guy in Germany who, I swear to God ("True Story" in Biden terms), was a Lee Harvey Oswald clone.

I mentioned it to him once and I noticed it made him feel uncomfortable. Said he'd been told that many times. I told him he should make some money off it, but he didn't seem amused. I never brought it up, but every time I'd look at him, it was startling.
I love this guy. Chinese musk

chinese-elon-musk2.jpg

The Iranian Messi is fun too

15614870672684.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT