ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to watch this game...

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
between Stiever's surprising struggles, Houston's continued mishaps, and these 2 kid announcers I'm forced to listen to. I still can't figure out how the B1G can force folks to pay for these games and hire amateur announcers. Greed much?

between Stiever's surprising struggles, Houston's continued mishaps, and these 2 kid announcers I'm forced to listen to. I still can't figure out how the B1G can force folks to pay for these games and hire amateur announcers. Greed much?
I do not like how they run BTN+ with the ridiculous prices, but I have no problem with the student announcers. I think that’s what they should do.

Reactions: Seyton
I do not like how they run BTN+ with the ridiculous prices, but I have no problem with the student announcers. I think that’s what they should do.
Depends on why they do it.

Journalism generally is a big fail with amateurs running the show after they booted the professionals and with untrained, gullible, thrilled youngsters getting low-paying jobs that won’t lead anywhere because there’s no money to be had in the end and with most incentives driven only toward click-bait rather than informed substance so the whole thing is a traveshamockery.

But I’m sure that’s not what BTN is about. They’re just selflessly giving back to the education of our yutes.

Journalism generally is a big fail with amateurs running the show after they booted the professionals and with untrained, gullible, thrilled youngsters getting low-paying jobs that won’t lead anywhere because there’s no money to be had in the end and with most incentives driven only toward click-bait rather than informed substance so the whole thing is a traveshamockery.

But I’m sure that’s not what BTN is about. They’re just selflessly giving back to the education of our yutes.
yute. what's a yute?

Nice cousin vinny reference.

Reactions: kmathum and mk23

Was Houston hurt at all, or just benched? I ask because it looked to me like he might have hurt his hand on the high hopper he misplayed.

Walker looked solid on both O & D while he was in there........JH better get his shit together, if it's not already too late.

Reactions: mk23
Was Houston hurt at all, or just benched? I ask because it looked to me like he might have hurt his hand on the high hopper he misplayed.

Walker looked solid on both O & D while he was in there........JH better get his shit together, if it's not already too late.

I really couldn't tell. Just seems he's really having a hard time with plays he made easily last year. I hope he gets it together soon because you can never have too many quality gloves up the middle. Between his bobbles in the field and having his necklace/cross in his mouth at the plate, I believe he's having some mental issues ala WCC a few years ago. Bright star who faded fast and never recovered.

BTW, I don't have a huge issue with students running the show, I just wish they were minimally competent. The dude in game one was overly excited when either team did anything (at all). The guys in game two were solid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT