ADVERTISEMENT

Haarms transferring

The last word on what? He started chasing me around because I said it was likely Purdue would be top 3 in the Big 10 next year. He’s upset with my opinion, and he used that as an excuse to troll. That’s it.

Not engaging with you.

Question: how far back do you go? That's actually a fun list to contemplate. My top 5 most annoying: 1. Chris Kramer 2) Haarms, 3) Steve Scheffler, 4) Kip Jones, 5) Brian Cardinal. HM Lewis Jackson, JBC.
Early 70’s
Haarms the most annoying for sure
The Foster kid that spit on the Indiana map at center court.
Cardinal
Scheffler
Rowinski

Reactions: kkott
Early 70’s
Haarms the most annoying for sure
The Foster kid that spit on the Indiana map at center court.
Cardinal
Scheffler
Rowinski
I always thought Rowinski was a pretty nice guy, unless you were unlucky enough to be between him and the basket.

Rent free, 24/7. Think you'd get tired of me not paying you squat, but . . . :p
You’re following me around because you live in my head? Sorry, it doesn’t work that way, simpleton. We know who lives where. And that drives you crazy, little troll. Lol

You’re one of the least knowledgable posters on a board full of them, and you got busted trolling today. You’re a complete joke here.

Yet you've been banned hundreds of times from said board, but keep coming back?? Guess you were referring to your many usernames on the "board full of them" comment, huh?

YDS

Yet you've been banned hundreds of times from said board, but keep coming back?? Guess you were referring to your many usernames on the "board full of them" comment, huh?

YDS
Posting ridiculous lies only makes you look even more desperate. It’s an admission that I do live rent free in your head. And I was referring to people like you, who know nothing about IU basketball. I’m sure you predicted our 11th place finish this year, huh? Please stop whining and move along. Lol

Posting ridiculous lies only makes you look even more desperate. It’s an admission that I do live rent free in your head. Please stop whining and move along. Lol
Deny all you want, Ordy. We all know you’ve had better than 25 usernames on here.

#OrdyGonnaOrdy

Deny all you want, Ordy. We all know you’ve had better than 25 usernames on here.

#OrdyGonnaOrdy
Banned hundreds of times with better than 25 usernames? You’re in full meltdown down, aren’t you? Rent free, confirmed yet again. Dry your eyes. Lol

Banned hundreds of times with better than 25 usernames? You’re in full meltdown down, aren’t you? Rent free, confirmed yet again. Dry your eyes. Lol
25 is a guess-timate - you've had so many we lost count a long time ago.

You cry for acceptance - and still come up empty . . .

images

Maybe a stretch, but your returning team sets up pretty well for the way Painter likes to play, and the continuity of bringing almost everyone back is a huge asset that is too often dismissed. We’ll see. At least you were willing and able to offer an opinion, rather than just unhinged criticism without content.

so they’re getting better because they’re getting older?...

And yet again...detailed reasoning when taking Purdue...

Hmmm.

so they’re getting better because they’re getting older?...

And yet again...detailed reasoning when taking Purdue...

Hmmm.
No, I said continuity would be a strong benefit to them. Not surprised you don’t understand the difference. Someone who truly played would get it in a second. And I can be objective, since I understand the subject matter. Fanbois think and feel.

No, I said continuity would be a strong benefit to them. Not surprised you don’t understand the difference. Someone who truly played would get it in a second. And I can be objective, since I understand the subject matter. Fanbois think and feel.

Didja? Ur silly.

Question: how far back do you go? That's actually a fun list to contemplate. My top 5 most annoying: 1. Chris Kramer 2) Haarms, 3) Steve Scheffler, 4) Kip Jones, 5) Brian Cardinal. HM Lewis Jackson, JBC.
For me, top 5 most annoying are:
1)Haarms
2) STD boy ( Isaaac Haas)
3) Brian Cardinal
4) Steve Scheffler
5) Troy Lewis ( because he was from my hometown Anderson; never forgave him)

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT