ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Witch Hunt in history: Season 2

One must, as the saying goes, always give the devil his due.

I am making the assumption here that you are actually a pastor. It is on that basis that I make the following appeal to you. I ask that you, as a pastor, reflect and pray upon the stories in the Christian tradition having to do with making deals with the devil. I would ask you if there is a deep truth in them? How did the people making those deals feel? Did they know what they were getting into? How does the teenager feel as the pusher is giving him his very first fix of heroin? Does some deep part of him know that he is diving into hell? What does the teenager think about that pusher offering him the first fix? Does he think the pusher is his friend? Does the person doing the deal with the devil, or the teen getting his first fix from the pusher, or the young girl about to go with the pimp...can they sense the moral rot and corruption that stands before them? If you or a member of your flock should find themselves confronting such an offer how would you counsel them? So that is my request.
There really isn't a devil went down to Georgia story in the Bible. Jesus said to the Pharisees that they were children of the devil since they rejected him. I suppose this means that everyone else living even today who rejects Christ is a child of the devil. I do not believe Hillary Clinton was a better candidate than Donald Trump. I said in another post that if the Dems had a JFK running I would have voted for him. Yet JFK had his problem with women too didn't he? The left is trying to demonize anyone who either voted for Trump or those who won't attack him. Dave Chappelle said on SNL that he was going to give the President a chance. Later he had to walk it back because he was pressured to. I actually lost respect for him when he did it.

I think the other night when I was on here my grandson was doing something cute which distracted me from the computer. Hey, if I have to pick him or you I will pick him every time. He's my buddy.
Of course you don't have any obligation to answer, ever. But the posts were sincere.

I truly think the left is insane these days. If there is this mountain of proof against the President he would have been gone by now.
There is a mountain of proof...but you can't see it. Does the bible really have nothing to say about deals with the devil? How easy it is to be deceived?

Anyone notice that Trump has gone from "No Collusion!" to "No Collusion With Russia!"?

I blame the media for this -- people watch LA Law, Matlock, Ally McBeal, CSI etc and they think you can find everything out in one episode. There is a logical bottom-up process but somehow they cant grasp it.
They cant handle the truth regardless.

It's about as transparent as one can be as a Trump supporter. They are nervous, waiting to blame Hillary's special council witch hunt ran by...Republicans. So what does Trump do to get to the bottom of these vicious unsubstantiated rumors... He fires the guy in charge of cyber attack defense deeming the position unnecessary. the United States is OPEN FOR CYBERATTCKS,

Reactions: sglowrider
If I’m Sessions, I’m offering my resignation tonight.

He wonders why there are so many leakers in his organisation? He doesn't exactly evoke or builds any loyalty from his own people. The Apprentice management style or was that a class from Trump University.

Last edited:
If I’m Sessions, I’m offering my resignation tonight.
Sessions lost all dignity long ago. Now he's staying out of spite. And Trump knows he'd have a hard time getting a replacement confirmed. As much as I loathe him, I have to give Sessions some credit for refusing to fold. He's come this far and taken so much abuse that he's got nothing more to lose.

Five weeks? So long? They better hire some security to make sure the fanatical Trump book buyers are well behaved at that one bookstore thats selling for this blockbuster.
I wonder if the author will sell it on Amazon?

Bump! The plots getting tad predictable now.

Every fecking thing leads back to Russia.

It’s all coincidence
h436523E0

Best season ever so far. This latest episode, Immunity Week was fantastic.

I hope the producers can satisfy the audience with the finale because there’s a good chance the show's going to be cancelled before the end of originally planned 4th Season.

Rumour has it that there is a spin-off planned, tentatively called, America's own Mullah Mike.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT