ADVERTISEMENT

Grapefruit Sculpin .....

ovaltine

Hall of Famer
Sep 3, 2001
Indiana, our Indiana .....
is da shiznit. Drink well, my beer nerd friends (you know who you are). And remember - you have Todd The Axe Man in your collective futures (do your research).

pdkl2VQtj

is da shiznit. Drink well, my beer nerd friends (you know who you are). And remember - you have Todd The Axe Man in your collective futures (do your research).

pdkl2VQtj

Nice. That's a beautiful beverage, but honestly I enjoy Fresh Squeezed as much or more, though they are very different. I told you my twisted self absolutely loved the habanero variant.

I'm having my first Lake Effect beverage, Session Brett. It's really good. Nice and funky as advertised.

What do you use to host your pictures for here and BA?

Last edited:
Finishing off a Lagunitas Sucks right now. Tomorrow night, fresh draft at New Glarus' beer garden. Suck it, losers.........

McHoop

Reactions: ovaltine
Nice. That's a beautiful beverage, but honestly I enjoy Fresh Squeezed as much or more, though they are very different. I told you my twisted self absolutely loved the habanero variant.

I'm having my first Lake Effect beverage, Session Brett. It's really good. Nice and funky as advertised.

What do you use to host your pictures for here and BA?
I think I like Fresh Squeezed better, but Grapefruit Sculpin, on a humid Minnesota evening, was quite excellent. And you know how I feel about Habanero Sculpin - but it is significantly more difficult to get than the grapefruit variant, at least in Minnie.

I use Imageshack. Uber easy, which is crucially important for a moran like me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT