ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta say

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
IU played tough...The trenches were a dog fight the whole game and the bend but don't break was good! These guys are getting better and that was a tough football team we played today probably the best we played all year. Hung tough!

I'm not disappointed at all. Damn the defense is getting there again with alot of youth. Unreal how many guys are rotated.

Anyways, great effort and lets kick the sh!t out of purdue!

I would have liked to have seen what Penix had for them. I think Haskins eats up Michigan's secondary.

IU played tough...The trenches were a dog fight the whole game and the bend but don't break was good! These guys are getting better and that was a tough football team we played today probably the best we played all year. Hung tough!

I'm not disappointed at all. Damn the defense is getting there again with alot of youth. Unreal how many guys are rotated.

Unfortunately the pattern has been playing great against competition like this and then having a massive letdown in the following game. I hope they finally break the cycle next week.

If they play with that same level of intensity and physicality, I think we have a good chance!

Reactions: 76-1
Well surely this won't hurt in our recruiting, to hold Michigan to that close, and to have been ahead a lot of the game.

Reactions: IUXC68
I'm incredibly encouraged by the state of the program right now. I had my doubts about Allen, but it's the sign of a good coach for the team to look so much better after the bye week. The season could have easily gone off the rails but they took care of business against a solid Maryland team last week, and just went into Ann Arbor at night and gave a damn good Michigan team all they could handle. This isn't the Michigan team we've seen IU hang with the past few years, that's a playoff team

I'm incredibly encouraged by the state of the program right now. I had my doubts about Allen, but it's the sign of a good coach for the team to look so much better after the bye week. The season could have easily gone off the rails but they took care of business against a solid Maryland team last week, and just went into Ann Arbor at night and gave a damn good Michigan team all they could handle. This isn't the Michigan team we've seen IU hang with the past few years, that's a playoff team

And..., at times there were as many as 7 true freshman out there, in prime time, getting productive snaps on Defense...

I would have liked to have seen what Penix had for them. I think Haskins eats up Michigan's secondary.
Penix does not know this offense well enough to be effective yet. Ramsey played well today.

Its a project and it takes some time. its great to see growth on both sides of the ball.

The more I watch the more i want this coaching staff to stay together. I was complaining about a few coaches earlier this year but they know what they have and keep impressing me. jus sayin

Reactions: 76-1
Michigan is going to take OSU to woodshed. Don't like either one of them, but UM much better football team.

Reactions: IUCol
Peyton Ramsey played an awesome game yesterday. His only interception bounced off a reciever. He threw long and short. He made great decisions when he was rushed. His running made us several 3rd and long conversions. Penix will have to make great strides to displace Ramsey. Ramsey reminds me more and more of Trent Green.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT