ADVERTISEMENT

Got a phone call yesterday from my guy in the ticket office

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
2025 season tickets are now on sale,anyone else get that call? I’ve never known them to go on sale that early,maybe I’m wrong.
Good strategy,strike while the iron is hot.If we finish the season strong and can sign Cig to some kind of extension I look for season ticket sales to go through the roof.
I think the administration finally gets what it takes to play with the big boys.

2025 season tickets are now on sale,anyone else get that call? I’ve never known them to go on sale that early,maybe I’m wrong.
Good strategy,strike while the iron is hot.If we finish the season strong and can sign Cig to some kind of extension I look for season ticket sales to go through the roof.
I think the administration finally gets what it takes to play with the big boys.
Best business strategy ever, "Collect early, Pay late".

I’m looking forward to seeing the season ticket increase numbers. A lot of IU fans will probably jump in. And some casuals that go to Colts games may realize IUFB is a better time.
You know, it's weird...

I got sucked in to season tickets the year we started the season ranked and then lost to Iowa and Cinci....

But the weird thing is the following years, which weren't projected to be great...my seats hardly improved at all.

I think single game ticket sales fluctuate a lot depending on the quality of the team, but it doesn't seem like season ticket sales fluctuate as much.

I guess we will see next year. Seat selection is still 9 months away. Heh.

You know, it's weird...

I got sucked in to season tickets the year we started the season ranked and then lost to Iowa and Cinci....

But the weird thing is the following years, which weren't projected to be great...my seats hardly improved at all.

I think single game ticket sales fluctuate a lot depending on the quality of the team, but it doesn't seem like season ticket sales fluctuate as much.

I guess we will see next year. Seat selection is still 9 months away. Heh.
Interesting. It makes sense. Why commit to season tickets if making every game may be an issue and you can easily buy the single games you want for reasonable prices close to game day.

We’ll see if next year bucks the trend at all.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'd wait to see who the coach will be.

If Cig's still here next year, you'll be able to sell the tickets easy enough........
Do you honestly fear him bolting after one year, uprooting his staff, families, kids in school, all these players who took a huge leap of faith to come here...???
Not buying it at all!

His contract was structured to reward staff for performance and they're already cashing....

SMH.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT