ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Sen. Mitch McConnell Freezes AGAIN

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
This is painful to watch.

1. For the sake of their consituents, Senators McConnell and Feinstein should stop this circus and resign immediately; and

2. For the sake of their own well beings, they should resign and tend to their own health issues. Please think of yourselves and your loved ones, and focus on your quality of lives.

Last edited:
This is painful to watch.

1. For the sake of their consituents, Senators McConnell and Feinstein should stop this circus and resign immediately; and

2. For the sake of their own well beings, they should resign and tend to their own health issues. Please think of yourselves and your loved ones, and focus on your quality of lives.

Biden stammers, but McConnell is in much worse shape. If something like this happens to Joe, then he should immediately step down.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I saw a report that his aides have noted that McConnell will be look at by a doctor soon, implying he didn't visit a doctor after the last episode. Further, the official release says McConnell felt "light headed", the same response they gave last month.

I know it's just political cover, but they are doing him a disservice if he is not getting fully checked by medical professionals.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I saw a report that his aides have noted that McConnell will be look at by a doctor soon, implying he didn't visit a doctor after the last episode. Further, the official release says McConnell felt "light headed", the same response they gave last month.

I know it's just political cover, but they are doing him a disservice if he is not getting fully checked by medical professionals.
Slight community note. "He will be look at by a doctor" , in no way implies that he didn't visit one after the last lockup. It only implies that he will be look at by a doctor.

ANd he need s to go home and STAY.

I know the text doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't gone do a doctor, but I saw a TV report, and a reporter who spoke to a McConnel aid seemed to imply that McConnell hadn't gone to a doctor after the first visit. In other words, the reported implied that someone told him off the record that McConnell hadn't gone yet to a doctor.

I hope for his sake that he retires.

I’m not exactly sure it’s selfish to condition your financial support on your party not firing you from your role. I like McConnell and also think it’s time for him to step down as Leader. But I have no issue with this. McConnell’s unmatched ability to fundraise is the most compelling reason to keep him in the role and he’s not wrong to remind us of that

McConnell’s unmatched ability to fundraise is the most compelling reason
To honestly understand exactly why "people" (Corporations are people now, right?) are willing to donate to someone that are not in control of their faculties. Mitch is one of many now that are slightly more scary than a chuckey doll when it comes to controlling our $$ and power.
Someone should propose the "Race Horse with Broken leg" procedure in Gov. Call it the Kaput Clause.

To honestly understand exactly why "people" (Corporations are people now, right?) are willing to donate to someone that are not in control of their faculties. Mitch is one of many now that are slightly more scary than a chuckey doll when it comes to controlling our $$ and power.
Someone should propose the "Race Horse with Broken leg" procedure in Gov. Call it the Kaput Clause.
Oh I agree-but the money raised is for the benefit of his 48 colleagues. All he’s asking is not to be fired by them midterm if they want continued access to the money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT