ADVERTISEMENT

Google IU and ATO

The Washington Post article I read said the guy in the video was not a pledge,. Neither were the others. But I have no idea and won't watch it. The only surprising part is that someone was allowed to film it at all. I'd have expected the girl's bodyguard or whomever was with her to have prevented that.
All the guys without their shirts were pledges. I'm not positive about the guy doing it, but the shirtless guys are pledges.

Just out of curiosity, if you had a daughter who was pledging a sorority, and she was told she had to suck a dude's dick in front of a crowd to become a member....you think that's cool? Probably getting videotaped (like most "events" these days) and will make its way to the Internet. But no big deal? I'm assuming you would want her to swallow just to be sure she's proving she's worthy to be a sister in house. And I'm sure she's totally cool with doing this. Got it.....its just typical, non-dangerous hazing.
Wait...is twenty02's daughter hot? I'd prefer she swallow...

We're still talking about twenty02's hot, college age, sorority pledging daughter...right?

Just out of curiosity, if you had a daughter who was pledging a sorority, and she was told she had to suck a dude's dick in front of a crowd to become a member....you think that's cool? Probably getting videotaped (like most "events" these days) and will make its way to the Internet. But no big deal? I'm assuming you would want her to swallow just to be sure she's proving she's worthy to be a sister in house. And I'm sure she's totally cool with doing this. Got it.....its just typical, non-dangerous hazing.

A blowjob without swallow doesn't count. Girls must be subservient to their men.

What are they then?
I'd say most of the people in fraternities and sororities already have plenty of friends. There are negative things to be said about them, for sure, but that one is silly. If they didn't have friends, they wouldn't have been in one.

Because all of the pledges were forced to do it while everyone else watched. Obviously, someone was pissed about it or it never would have leaked. Everyone down here actually was pretty outraged about it, at least according to social media. I didn't think it was that big a deal until I saw the actual video and what all the kids were saying about it. A stripper night is common practice, but normally the rule is no touching. They are also saying that it wasn't a pledge , but a 21 year old. It's obvious the guys with all their shirts off were going to have a turn too.

As a woman, you have no idea what goes on with strippers hired for private parties. I'll say what was on that video was not at all out of the norm.

Hell, I basically experienced the same thing in my own BP...other than the girls were much higher quality than those skanks.

No touching? Lmao...why do you think strippers are hired for private parties? It's so everyone can do things that aren't permitted in pubic clubs.

Reactions: MillerTime
As a woman, you have no idea what goes on with strippers hired for private parties. I'll say what was on that video was not at all out of the norm.

Hell, I basically experienced the same thing in my own BP...other than the girls were much higher quality than those skanks.

You ate triple cream stank cheese crotch! ... you sick fk!

Reactions: twenty02

Sorry it's not equitable....at all.

I'd say most of the people in fraternities and sororities already have plenty of friends. There are negative things to be said about them, for sure, but that one is silly. If they didn't have friends, they wouldn't have been in one.

If someone has friends why the fuark would they join one??? tumbleweed.

Don't lie, you tongue tunneled it.... admit it.

Lol....tunnel tongue is a good one.

But no..I laid down, put a $5 bill over my mouth, blew upward and let her cling it with her lady parts.

She was late 20s and probably a 7/10....but had a bit of trashy in her, obviously, to have such 'talents'

No touching? Lmao...why do you think strippers are hired for private parties? It's so everyone can do things that aren't permitted in pubic clubs.[/
Well, we are talking about what happens at fraternities and I know an awful lot more than I'd like. LOL all you want, but that's all anyone has talked about today and that's what I heard from every single guy and girl I spoke with.

No touching? Lmao...why do you think strippers are hired for private parties? It's so everyone can do things that aren't permitted in pubic clubs.
That's hilarious that you assume because I'm a woman I wouldn't know what goes on in a fraternity.

Lol....tunnel tongue is a good one.

But no..I laid down, put a $5 bill over my mouth, blew upward and let her cling it with her lady parts.

She was late 20s and probably a 7/10....but had a bit of trashy in her, obviously, to have such 'talents'
And that may well be what USED to happen, but they are really cracking down on hazing. Everyone has been stringently warned and frats are getting kicked out right and left. I can't comment on what happened in the past, but I'd guess I have a better handle on what happens in a frat now than you do.

I realize it's a big story...but of all the truly bad 'hazing' stuff that's happened in the Greek culture over time, this isn't even on close to the same level.

And now that they say it's not even a pledge, you can't even call it hazing,....basically a drunk member that probably got a little too into the strippers and liked being the center of attention.

You can't tell anything by that little video...I just think revoking their charter is pretty extreme

I realize it's a big story...but of all the truly bad 'hazing' stuff that's happened in the Greek culture over time, this isn't even on close to the same level.

And now that they say it's not even a pledge, you can't even call it hazing,....basically a drunk member that probably got a little too into the strippers and liked being the center of attention.

You can't tell anything by that little video...I just think revoking their charter is pretty extreme
Why do universities charter anything? Their job is to educate. If people want to run their own private social clubs, fine. Universities should have no role in that.

And that may well be what USED to happen, but they are really cracking down on hazing. Everyone has been stringently warned and frats are getting kicked out right and left. I can't comment on what happened in the past, but I'd guess I have a better handle on what happens in a frat now than you do.

I'm talking about a private BP from 2 years ago...I haven't been a student at IU for 13 years

They are saying it's not a pledge, but I think most people think it is. That's another thing with social media...once it went viral, I knew they were toast. If it had just been reported, it would have been a different story.

That's hilarious that you assume because I'm a woman I wouldn't know what goes on in a fraternity.

I was only talking about strippers hired for parties, in general. You said 'no touching'...That's not close to reality

Men are pigs. Particularly once all women they know are gone.

I told my wife about the details, as she saw it in the news. Showed her the video. She rolled her eyes, looked at me and said ' That's it, that's all this is about?'

My wife also laughed and couldn't believe they got booted for doing that to a damn stripper! In her words,"she's basically a hooker, so why is this a huge deal?"

If someone has friends why the fuark would they join one??? tumbleweed.
Plenty of reasons...IU has one of the strongest Greek systems in the country. It's good for networking and having an office is good on the resume. Being around people from all over the country, getting to know people you wouldn't have had a chance to know otherwise. Lots of good reasons and many more people try to get in the Greek system here than there is room for. So no, these people aren't exactly friendless.

I was only talking about strippers hired for parties, in general. You said 'no touching'...That's not close to reality

Men are pigs. Particularly once all women they know are gone.
I assumed you knew I was talking about the rules in the frats, since that's what this involved.

Plenty of reasons...IU has one of the strongest Greek systems in the country. It's good for networking and having an office is good on the resume. Being around people from all over the country, getting to know people you wouldn't have had a chance to know otherwise. Lots of good reasons and many more people try to get in the Greek system here than there is room for. So no, these people aren't exactly friendless.

That's what clubs are for. Greek is for people who need an ego stroking or suffer from some social problems.

If I understood the way the world worked when I was 18, I absolutely would have gone Greek. I was involved in a lot of clubs and organizations, but none of them led to the kinds of post-college connections that I know some people got through Greek life.

Of course, I would have hated every minute of it.

If I understood the way the world worked when I was 18, I absolutely would have gone Greek. I was involved in a lot of clubs and organizations, but none of them led to the kinds of post-college connections that I know some people got through Greek life.

Of course, I would have hated every minute of it.
It's definitely not for everyone and I think fraternities and sororities are very different.

Shit is about to hit the fan...
It's interesting that actually the students think it's more serious than most on the AOTF. Just checking yik yak and some social media, besides talking. People are really ticked. The word rape has been used multiple times and the fact that the guy tried to stop and she wouldn't let him. I assumed someone recorded this without people noticing but supposedly there are other videos out there too.

Let me guess.....you didn't get a bid? Or actually were so socially awkward you knew there was no point in even trying. Got it....

Nope. There is more to life than getting drunk every night and engaging in hazing activities. And probably taking a broomstick up your ass in the process. Frat guys are mostly idiots. And the girls are sluts.

I would say that they have all areas of your post covered.

It's interesting that actually the students think it's more serious than most on the AOTF. Just checking yik yak and some social media, besides talking. People are really ticked. The word rape has been used multiple times and the fact that the guy tried to stop and she wouldn't let him. I assumed someone recorded this without people noticing but supposedly there are other videos out there too.

Rape?

This is where we've reached the point of total PC absurdity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT