ADVERTISEMENT

Google Gemini SMH

Of course it is wrong, on the other hand, how many people complaining have "White Jesus" hanging in their home?

And those are the idiots designing this software. Fcking liberal idiots. And they’re running our Country.
Thought calling people idiots was verboten?

In that case, much better than the traitorous conservative idiots we had with Trump and his posse.

Thought calling people idiots was verboten?

In that case, much better than the traitorous conservative idiots we had with Trump and his posse.
The post warned of calling OTHER POSTERS on this board idiots.
Perhaps you could get some help with reading skills.

The post warned of calling OTHER POSTERS on this board idiots.
Perhaps you could get some help with reading skills.
Not much different calling all liberals idiots given that some posters consider themselves to be liberals.

Do as I say, not as I do eh

And those are the idiots designing this software.
From someone that's obviously radicalized by algorithmic and aggregated news feeds, plus foreign based propaganda and social engineering meant to sow distrust in our systems .. all I can say is ... Irony.

Also, I don't think you understand how AI works and learns ... maybe you should start there.

From someone that's obviously radicalized by algorithmic and aggregated news feeds, plus foreign based propaganda and social engineering meant to sow distrust in our systems .. all I can say is ... Irony.

Also, I don't think you understand how AI works and learns ... maybe you should start there.
So CNN Business is a radical algorithmic and aggregated news feed?

Someone want to help me out? I get that race is part of this story, and also so is tech, but I still can't begin to do the math to understand why you people have your panties in a wad about this. Can someone explain it for us simple-minded normal folks?

Someone want to help me out? I get that race is part of this story, and also so is tech, but I still can't begin to do the math to understand why you people have your panties in a wad about this. Can someone explain it for us simple-minded normal folks?
Short version on why you don’t understand. You’re a shit lib. Don’t worry I still love you and won’t give up on you.

Portraying George Washington as black? A female pope?

It’s pretty insulting to anyone who cares about historical accuracy.

I would think it would drive a pedant like yourself crazy.

Given the problems we already have with deciphering information and being able to discern truth, I'm not sure AI is what we need at this moment in time.

Having said that, is anyone's job safe? I know Marvin has talked about this before, but it seems real now.

Edit: Will there ever be another great inventor, physicist, ect.?

Last edited:
You don’t think portraying Nazis as black would be offensive to black people?
Goat knows with certainty that if the tables were turned & MLK, George Washington Carver, or Tupac were made white there would be outrage, but the wokesters have double standards when it comes to racism and dismiss any pushback from whites with words like victim hood, self-marginalization, etc. The bottom line in this Google farce is that promoting historical inaccuracy in the name of inclusion is ridiculous.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You also know how dumb it is to completely abandon historical accuracy in the name of wokeness.

You appear to assume that Google intentionally coded their AI to depict race inaccurately. Me, rather than assume they have some kind of agenda, I would just assume the AI fvcked up and that Google will need to make adjustments to the code to do a better job of depicting race in historical context. I try not to see bad intent when stupidity (of the code, not the coders) is the more likely explanation.

You appear to assume that Google intentionally coded their AI to depict race inaccurately. Me, rather than assume they have some kind of agenda, I would just assume the AI fvcked up and that Google will need to make adjustments to the code to do a better job of depicting race in historical context. I try not to see bad intent when stupidity (of the code, not the coders) is the more likely explanation.
This makes me laugh out loud....

The code fvkd up....!!

Bwahaha!!hahaha!!

I guess Google’s size doesn’t make it a uniquely capable innovator in AI?

Break it up

Google touted it as a new woke AI. This was done intentionally.

Now, clearly they weren’t expecting this kind of backlash.

When goat speaks of the “lowest common denominator”, it was the woke hippies who wrote this crap, not the people pointing out how stupid it is.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT