ADVERTISEMENT

Google IU and ATO

I found it funny that ATO is saying it was an active slurpin' the slit, not a pledge (I assume to make it look like pledges weren't forced to do something they might not be comfortable doing). Ummm, ok. How gay is your frat if actives are all sitting around in just their boxers huddled together, waiting for their turn to hit the mattress to get some prostitute poon? And was it the pledges who were all the ones dressed standing up watching and cheering then? MmmmHmmm. I don't really care that it happened (as long as guys weren't bullied/forced into doing anything with the whores...if they chose to do something on their own...good for them). I just think how stupid these late teens/early 20-somethings think that events like these won't end up getting recorded somehow...thus leading to getting caught. Morans.

I found it funny that ATO is saying it was an active slurpin' the slit, not a pledge (I assume to make it look like pledges weren't forced to do something they might not be comfortable doing). Ummm, ok. How gay is your frat if actives are all sitting around in just their boxers huddled together, waiting for their turn to hit the mattress to get some prostitute poon? And was it the pledges who were all the ones dressed standing up watching and cheering then? MmmmHmmm. I don't really care that it happened (as long as guys weren't bullied/forced into doing anything with the whores...if they chose to do something on their own...good for them). I just think how stupid these late teens/early 20-somethings think that events like these won't end up getting recorded somehow...thus leading to getting caught. Morans.

I'm calling bullshit on them trying to say this was not pledge-related. The guy in the video may have been active, but my guess is this was his birthday and this was after he had been at the bars and gotten shitfaced. The group of shirtless (and presumably pantsless) guys at the bottom of the video - those are definitely pledges. And if this happened last week, that just after fall rush, which means this was probably part of their hell week. So not recorded was probably all of them getting golden showers from the strippers or something else like 5 minutes after that vid was shot.

They have been in trouble off and on always. They just got off probation last year. New question: This was the lead story ( after the Colts ) on Indy news last night. The anchor said that police were investigating charges. What kind of charges could possibly come from this?

Must be some violation of morality....check with excise, they are the state sanctioned morality police.

C-$ never joined a frat? I find that hard to believe. If I close my eyes and imagine $'s resume, the first three lines are "Kelley School of Business, Delta Upsilon Vice President, College Republicans Treasurer."

And, yes, I picked Delta Ups on purpose.

Delta Ooops I signed my bid.

Also, i saw Hanner "the gift that keeps giving" Parea's name brought up on here, and accoring to some IU students at the football game last weekend, he has been in trouble yet again on campus recently but it wasn't publicized.

Delta Ooops I signed my bid.

Also, i saw Hanner "the gift that keeps giving" Parea's name brought up on here, and accoring to some IU students at the football game last weekend, he has been in trouble yet again on campus recently but it wasn't publicized.

If he got the boot last spring, why is he still at IU? Has he just said screw it, I'm not even going to try and play college basketball?

If he got the boot last spring, why is he still at IU? Has he just said screw it, I'm not even going to try and play college basketball?
Might have been his fall break last weekend? His gf may still be on campus, not sure. But he should be there working. That kid is going to take all that athletic ability and come out with nothing if he isn't careful.

Might have been his fall break last weekend? His gf may still be on campus, not sure. But he should be there working. That kid is going to take all that athletic ability and come out with nothing if he isn't careful.
He's gonna get his dumb ass deported if he keeps going down the wrong path.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT