ADVERTISEMENT

Good Woodson Interview on NIL & Next Year

Without specifically mentioning a name, I don’t know that CJ was looked upon as a leader enough to be considered toxic. The person who I believe was most likely mismanaged the entire time he was here, finally ran out of eligibility this year. My hope is that our coaching staff, and specifically our head coach, will learn from their mistakes, and not necessarily treat these kids with kid gloves moving forward. After all, they will only get away with as much as you let them get away with, and the person who I believe was toxic, was allowed to get away with quite a bit.
A lot invested in that toxic individual and they didn’t even bring another guard in because of that investment.

Reactions: Al Bino
100%

Every fan, pundit, passerby...let alone other coaches/programs have known this very well...and known it for years.

It's a mystery why he hasn't acted on this in a meaningful way sooner. Looking forward to seeing the results of his pivot on the court this year.
uh he.. did but had a one and done and the other was injured and will finally play next year...

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Without specifically mentioning a name, I don’t know that CJ was looked upon as a leader enough to be considered toxic. The person who I believe was most likely mismanaged the entire time he was here, finally ran out of eligibility this year. My hope is that our coaching staff, and specifically our head coach, will learn from their mistakes, and not necessarily treat these kids with kid gloves moving forward. After all, they will only get away with as much as you let them get away with, and the person who I believe was toxic, was allowed to get away with quite a bit.
X was not toxic one bit. Anything you heard on that was a blatant lie. X wanted to win more than anyone on the team. Injuries were his downfall. He did nothing toxic whatsoever to the team with his attitude or behavior last year or the year before for that matter.

X was not toxic one bit. Anything you heard on that was a blatant lie. X wanted to win more than anyone on the team. Injuries were his downfall. He did nothing toxic whatsoever to the team with his attitude or behavior last year or the year before for that matter.
Other than act like a punk during the game and get arrested.

Reactions: IUgradman
100%

Every fan, pundit, passerby...let alone other coaches/programs have known this very well...and known it for years.

It's a mystery why he hasn't acted on this in a meaningful way sooner. Looking forward to seeing the results of his pivot on the court this year.
Not much of a mystery.....

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

My favorite punk move was the punch to the nuts..

My favorite punk move was when he bit the Iowa player on the arm or got into fist fights with several of his own teammates during practice, taking a punch in the face from one teammate. Then, of course, there was all of the whining to the refs... Thank god all of that shit is over.

We're talking about Dane Fife, right?

• Haha
Reactions: nichlee
My favorite punk move was when he bit the Iowa player on the arm or got into fist fights with several of his own teammates during practice, taking a punch in the face from one teammate. Then, of course, there was all of the whining to the refs... Thank god all of that shit is over.

We're talking about Dane Fife, right?
Fife won tho..😃

Supposed to be a senior leader and captain. Did he act like one in and off the court?
Please, go on about what he did off the court as a senior leader and captain. Or the year before that.

You just stated as a senior captain, that was last year. Name one thing, just one. Ill be waiting.

Please, go on about what he did off the court as a senior leader and captain. Or the year before that.

You just stated as a senior captain, that was last year. Name one thing, just one. Ill be waiting.
Besides being arrested and suspended the season before? Is that leadership? Did our team have good leadership last year? If so point out how. Also techs and ejections….

Besides being arrested and suspended the season before? Is that leadership? Did our team have good leadership last year? If so point out how. Also techs and ejections….
Ahhh so you don’t know the English language, must be the only reasoning for your post? Nothing last year as a senior captain.

I realize some peoples college experience was vastly different than others. Yours was nothing like the kids that had fun. It’s ok buddy, I’m sure your son thinks you’re cool now though!

Ahhh so you don’t know the English language, must be the only reasoning for your post? Nothing last year as a senior captain.

I realize some peoples college experience was vastly different than others. Yours was nothing like the kids that had fun. It’s ok buddy, I’m sure your son thinks you’re cool now though!
lol really? You honestly see X as a good captain? This team had the worst leadership I have ever seen. Also I played D1 sports…how about you??

You haven’t lived it up in college unless you’ve been arrested? Ok..😂

Reactions: bsmitty08
You haven’t lived it up in college unless you’ve been arrested? Ok..😂
Actually. If you didn’t have encounters with the police. You 100% didn’t live it up. First thing you have said that made sense. Too bad you didn’t mean to. Blind squirrel nut, congrats anyways!

Oh do tell what did you play? Male cheerleader?
Why you want to give out an NIL deal?? Maybe I can be Tamar and X for your hype board!! Also I love how if anyone challenges your opinion you go on the attack instead of giving proof that he was a good leader. Proof is in the pudding that he wasn’t. Sorry you don’t like that.

Coach was more pissed than me after last season. Like to see it. Also like to see he isn't an idiot. Listening to Archie and Crean was nauseating.

Hopefully our guys actually are good at basketball this year. I have hammered home that last year we were just awful at the guard spot. For sure Woodsons fault on banking on X so much. Sure sounds like he has learned from it.

Open to play different styles, realizes guard play wins.... Go FuUcking getem coach. Lets over achieve for the first time since Nam.
Has Woodson done enough to get you back in the NIL?

Actually. If you didn’t have encounters with the police. You 100% didn’t live it up. First thing you have said that made sense. Too bad you didn’t mean to. Blind squirrel nut, congrats anyways!
Ok.....Define, "encounters" though. I was at a few get togethers, where the police showed up....Go in trouble for letting my roomy use my ID, to get into a bar....

Or do only high spped police chases count? Then lying about who was driving?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT