ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani turning over the keys to his Manhattan penthouse

Such a dramatic fall from grace. Can’t think of a bigger one that didn’t include a criminal conviction, which might be coming as well.
you’d think the way Trump has left him, Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell out to dry would serve as a cautionary tale for anyone else to get involved in Trump’s BS fixed election claims. Im sure if Trump loses there will be some other dolts step up to the edge of the same crazy cliff.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Poor Rudy. Lying has consequences.

Maybe those fine folks in Georgia could use a Palm Beach property as well!

e434bdd58ab2dbe0.jpeg

Such a dramatic fall from grace. Can’t think of a bigger one that didn’t include a criminal conviction, which might be coming as well.
Rudy is such a tragic figure. To go from the pinnacle to a national embarrassment, broken and bankrupt, all due to his slavish devotion to a consummate fraud...

Rudy is such a tragic figure. To go from the pinnacle to a national embarrassment, broken and bankrupt, all due to his slavish devotion to a consummate fraud...
Ehhh they’re buddies. They go back to the 80s helping each other. That’s how it goes. Too crazy old coots now. He’ll still live better on the island than most of us.

You must not know how bankruptcy works for guys like Rudy. He’s going to be living as well as he ever did.

You must not know how bankruptcy works for guys like Rudy. He’s going to be living as well as he ever did.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the night, stoll. ;)

Rudy has been desperately scrambling to cling to vestiges of that life for a while. Funny that you're falling for the PR front.

Rudy has been desperately scrambling to cling to vestiges of that life for a while. Funny that you're falling for the PR front.
What the heck are you talking about? I don’t need anything to get through the night. Rudy’s not going to be living in any trailer park.

Only in TrumpWorld has Rudy come out ahead as a result of his loyalty.

Sometimes karma bites those in the ass who are gloating over someone else’s misery.
Karma very often bites those in the ass who are disgusting lying human beings who blatantly slander other human beings, thinking they are untouchable.

Appreciation for justice being served is not gloating.

Reactions: hoosboot
Karma very often bites those in the ass who are disgusting lying human beings who blatantly slander other human beings, thinking they are untouchable.

Appreciation for justice being served is not gloating.
Well done but you were still gloating.

I'm sure that Rudy has been frantically moving assets to accounts that are not touchable, like retirement assets and trusts for children. He's not going to any poorhouse, but still it is going to sting.

A very sad fall from grace. If he had run for President vs. Obama, I probably would have voted for him. I voted for Romney, and then for McCain. Two guys that stollcpa would call RINOs.

Nah, you guys are teaching me that’s not the case.

Heck the ex got the big house and pool and I am in a little house in the country and happy.
Uh oh. Boy I don’t like the sound of that. That’s not good. The new one will eventually start with the “she’s sure got it good doesn’t she.” “I wish we had more room. Why did she need all that.” “When are we going to move. I think I’d like a pool.”

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Uh oh. Boy I don’t like the sound of that. That’s not good. The new one will eventually start with the “she’s sure got it good doesn’t she.” “I wish we had more room. Why did she need all that.” “When are we going to move. I think I’d like a pool.”
She loves the home she built with het own money.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They were big girls. They made their own decisions.
Nothing that happened to them was because of their own decisions. Rudy claimed they were engaged in voter fraud and that was a lie. They didn't deserve death threats (who does?) and feared for their lives because of Rudy's lies. You can't be excusing Rudy for that. The jury certainly didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosboot
When you hitch your wagon to such a slimy con man this is what happens. Rudy is as greedy as all the rest who follow Trump like a lap dog in hopes of power and money. Sad, but I can’t feel sorry for his stupidity.

Reactions: cosmickid
I actually can't see how all partisan politics aside people can't universally cheer the way all of this worked out...

Maybe it's because I worked at the polls and could easily empathize with the situation Ruby Freeman and her duaghter Shay Moss found themselves in. Ruby wasn't even scheduled to work that day but Shay asked her to help out and Ruby agreed...

Rudy just assumed beccause they were Black that they were Dems, but the reality is an election office in Fulton Co that is required to hire an equal number of Dems and Pubs is going to have some Black Republicans working,based on the demographics of Fulton Co...

But the racial profiling is the least of Rudy's crimes. These women did NOTHING wrong, just performed their normal task as election workers. Rudy singled them out because they passed a piece of mint among themseleves, and Rudy saw video of it and accused them of passing a hard drive.

And even when multiple people assured him that was not the case he continued to not only personally harass them but promoted this conspiracy theory to additional Trump cultists who threatened them and basically drove them from their respective homes.

My understanding is that the court has not allowed Rudy to declare bankruptcy, so hopefully that means he can't hide or transfer anything to a relativ.e I realize he's not going to be forced to live in a trailer court, but hopefully they'll confiscate every asset they can find....

What decisions? To work at the polls?
Well, they did volunteer to work at the polls and do their jobs honestly as required by the oath they took. If they didn't do that, Rudy wouldn't have falsely accused them of trying to steal the election by using that powerful breath mint. It's all their fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT