ADVERTISEMENT

Gig job sites

BradStevens

All-American
Sep 7, 2023
I'm looking to hire some contract people (not lawyers) for various jobs. Looking at Upwork. Maybe Fiverr?

Anyone have experience with this? Any advice on good sites? Things to look for or avoid in hiring someone off these sites?

I can give you 5-7 temp agencies to NOT use. I'm here to help.

I'm looking to hire some contract people (not lawyers) for various jobs. Looking at Upwork. Maybe Fiverr?

Anyone have experience with this? Any advice on good sites? Things to look for or avoid in hiring someone off these sites?

I’ve used Upwork before for graphic / logo design and it was fine. I think either of those platforms will require you to really vet the candidates and I do not like how it prioritizes those who pay vs those with the best skills / track record

Reactions: BradStevens

Are you looking to organize a political protest?

• Haha
harvey keitel winston wolf GIF

You and the fam will be in the yard and wonder wtf that noise is. Way off in the distance you’ll see an old taped up spirit of Stl Charles Lindbergh plane just above the utility wires game for a crash landing. Toolbox in the rear seat

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT