ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

I am sick of the name calling insults posters are throwing at each other. I think we need to make an effort to stop it. If I do it, delete post and ban me.

You know I can't do that, stoll. You're a Preemie and you're active on the sports boards. I'll just ridicule you and hope your sense of shame kicks in. :p

By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Your accusations are too vague and non-specific to intelligently discuss.

Reactions: DANC
I am sick of the name calling insults posters are throwing at each other. I think we need to make an effort to stop it. If I do it, delete post and ban me.
Yeah, but there are some real idiots on here, and many times their problem is that nobody has ever pointed out their idiocy to them.

I mean, haven't you ever been out and seen some kid acting a fool, and say to yourself, "If only that kid had been taken out behind the woodshed at some point"?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Yeah, but there are some real idiots on here, and many times their problem is that nobody has ever pointed out their idiocy to them.

I mean, haven't you ever been out and seen some kid acting a fool, and say to yourself, "If only that kid had been taken out behind the woodshed at some point"?
I’ve seen it many times. Many years ago a client who owned Gymnastic Gym was in my office with her kid who was 5 years old. He was a terror in our waiting area and worse in my office. He grabbed a black magic marker from my desk. He made marks on my carpet and walls. The mother did nothing to stop or discipline him. To this day I can’t believe I didn’t tell her to get the hell out of my office.

I did move her account to another CPA in the office. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT