ADVERTISEMENT

Getting worried…

Wonder if TV money played a role in this??? Dream scenario for TV people having IU as a play in team.
It will suddenly make the play in a "thing" for the first time ever but that is not why it happened.

Im not sure if they are as good as they were last year. Let’s just play the first two.
??? They returned basically their entire team and added a 5 star freshman, Miles Johnson, and got their big back that was injured for the tourney last year.

Juzang has been injured for a bit. He’s getting back to 100 percent.

??? They returned basically their entire team and added a 5 star freshman, Miles Johnson, and got their big back that was injured for the tourney last year.

Juzang has been injured for a bit. He’s getting back to 100 percent.
I’m hopeful. I’m also sarcastic.

We can beat Wyoming and St Mary’s
Yes and those games would be on March 15 and 17, followed hopefully by a third game on March 19 against either UCLA or Akron.

I glad we're in, but that's three games in five days. Play-in games are no bargain.

I’m hopeful. I’m also sarcastic.
Have to hope Juzang has a bad shooting night. Need to contain Jaquez Jr who is really versatile and physical who can carry them. In short, a well coached, talented team. IF we get the chance to play them we have to bring our A game.

Congrats, Hoosiers! I am sure the wait to see your name was stressful. I think you will take down Wyoming if you play like you did in the B1G tournament. UCLA will be a tough assignment if they really are getting healthy but not unbeatable. I hope the B1G does better this year than last. Avoiding Dayton would have been better, but this is infinitely better than being NIT.

Have to hope Juzang has a bad shooting night. Need to contain Jaquez Jr who is really versatile and physical who can carry them. In short, a well coached, talented team. IF we get the chance to play them we have to bring our A game.
have to hope for 2 things-
1. we beat WY and St M first
2. Kopp and PS find their shot. Can't keep playing 3 on 5 on offense.

Very interested to see how B1G teams adjust to the way games are called. The B1G tourney was called like a rugby match

Reactions: .Gerdis
Of course they don't mean anything.

The Big Ten Tournament ended about 5:45 and the NCAA started announcing teams at 6:01.

No way there was time for the selection committee to consider the last tournament games.
Of course there was!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT