ADVERTISEMENT

Gerry Dinardo Leaving BTN To Return To IU

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
BTN News Update:

Gerry Dinardo will be missed as an important element of our football reporting team but we understand his desire to return to Indiana Football. He's often been heard reminiscing about how much he missed not only the jeers of the fans there but also the extrodinarily high level of disfunction of the university leadership from his time there (2002-2004).

"Being given this opportunity to return to coaching is evidently IU's idea of both an olive branch and a retirement gift and I'm very appreciative of it; and although I have a suspicion I'm just being brought in as an Offensive Line Graduate Assistant to make Mike Debord look "young", I still appreciate being given this chance to get back into coaching while I'm still breathing." G. Dinardo 4/01/2017

A.F.
;):D;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4IUSox2 and RJ1996
BTN News Update:

Gerry Dinardo will be missed as an important element of our football reporting team but we understand his desire to return to Indiana Football. He's often been heard reminiscing about how much he missed not only the jeers of the fans there but also the extrodinarily high level of disfunction of the university leadership from his time there (2002-2004).

"Being given this opportunity to return to coaching is evidently IU's idea of both an olive branch and a retirement gift and I'm very appreciative of it; and although I have a suspicion I'm just being brought in as an Offensive Line Graduate Assistant to make Mike Debord look "young", I still appreciate being given this chance to get back into coaching while I'm still breathing." G. Dinardo 4/01/2017

A.F.
Why????

I for one am sure those shuttle runs will get IU over the top and on to Pasadena.

Reactions: RBB89
BTN News Update:

A.F.
Now, THAT'S funny!

I for one am sure those shuttle runs will get IU over the top and on to Pasadena.
Breaking News: Gerry DiNardo fired 12 hours after being rehired for immediately revoking 54 scholarships due to declaring the players "out of shape." He was last seen in the giant blow up helmet in the NW corner of the stadium as it slowly, and unceremoniously deflated upon his body.

Reactions: 82hoosier
Breaking News: Gerry DiNardo fired 12 hours after being rehired for immediately revoking 54 scholarships due to declaring the players "out of shape." He was last seen in the giant blow up helmet in the NW corner of the stadium as it slowly, and unceremoniously deflated upon his body.

Poor GD. :cool: He still can't get any love from the Hoosier Faithful... Let's hope he gave up all his insiders spring practice info before they canned him.;):rolleyes::cool:

Reactions: RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT