ADVERTISEMENT

Game tonight

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
I know it’s unlikely but if anyone wants my 4 ticks tonight pm me.

I talked to someone who said a homeless person might be offended by the offer. đŸ˜‚

ugh. my poor 18 yr-old son (sr in high school) already bought two tickets when WI was top 10 and we were just bad (not yet horrible). :(

I talked to someone who said a homeless person might be offended by the offer. đŸ˜‚
I will take one of those off your hands but only if you swap for my seat next to my wife and son at the Northern Indiana Regional Science and Engineering Fair awards ceremony at Notre Dame. 6 P.M.

PM me for measurements and the kid’s IQ.

If you still have them, I might be interested. I didn't even realize the game was at home, but am heading to Btown to take my son & his friends to the IU Baseball game to watch a family friend play for IPFW. We could make a big day out of it. Appreciate it.

If you still have them, I might be interested. I didn't even realize the game was at home, but am heading to Btown to take my son & his friends to the IU Baseball game to watch a family friend play for IPFW. We could make a big day out of it. Appreciate it.
They’re yours. Message me on my cell 812-617-9068. I will transfer the 4 tickets and parking pass.

Man, really appreciate it...just hope the games not TOO much of a disappointment! I owe you several beverages and message incoming.

Reactions: h20pls
If IU loses tonight, they should fire Woodson on the spot. They shoot horses don’t they?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT