ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD….

Pay me $100k/yr. I can call runs up the middle too for a fraction of the cost.

Where's the crowd? Thats the problem with not having a winning culture bball fans know how to pick up the fans, not fball

Whats the score & time?? Not anywhere where I can pickup the game.... sounds bad on here.

wtf is going on with special teams, did you all see the backfielder have to push the lineman away from the snapper on that PAT? would that have been our second formation penalty on special teams today?

Reactions: bwcoach
For those that follow the roster more closely…is there not someone else that could/should be in that Linebacker spot instead of Allen?

I’m not an expert and I can visually see how horrible he has been.

All I’ve been hearing all off-season os how much deeper we are…we finally have a competitive two deep…yet Thomas Allen is playing???

Wr gotta catch the ball supposed to be all big ten or whatever, playing against top talent and alot of drops today

Cinncy is good but we had a path to victory and instead took the shit ourselves path.

Reactions: IUgradman
Just a killer. Baldwin putting the ball on the ground there is the ball game. Penix makes some terrible decisions when he is pressured.
My best explanation is he’s like a sandlot player at times. Just flips the ball and sees what happens. Not a high percentage style.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT