ADVERTISEMENT

Gabby Thomas

Out of your league? I don't think you even play the same sport!
She's dating a former Yale quarterback... kinda doubt we have many Ivy League quarterbacks tapping away on this board right now. She's out of all our league. Ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
You can also throw in Nevin Harrison the canoeist and Kristen Faulkner the cyclist that would almost be in the same category as Gabby.

don't have to leave the track: Syd McLaughlin-Levrone is the most dominant in the world (history?) at 400 hurdles, Tara Davis-Woodhall in long jump,Valarie Allman discus, and Anna Hall in the heptathalon. Not sure if we're talking looks or just sheer awesomeness, but those qualify either way!

Reactions: bwcoach and BigMobe
don't have to leave the track: Syd McLaughlin-Levrone is the most dominant in the world (history?) at 400 hurdles, Tara Davis-Woodhall in long jump,Valarie Allman discus, and Anna Hall in the heptathalon. Not sure if we're talking looks or just sheer awesomeness, but those qualify either way!
Anna Hall is a f’g hottie. Wow

Sidney McLoughlin Levrone is pretty snazzy as well.
Saw the women’s 400m final today and the American placed 6th and ran 49.77. Gold medal winner was 48.17. Sidney ran the 400m hurdles in a WR time of 50.37. I imagine without the hurdles she probably could’ve taken the gold in the 400m. I think they might put her on the 4x400m relay team.

Reactions: Sophie1970
Saw the women’s 400m final today and the American placed 6th and ran 49.77. Gold medal winner was 48.17. Sidney ran the 400m hurdles in a WR time of 50.37. I imagine without the hurdles she probably could’ve taken the gold in the 400m. I think they might put her on the 4x400m relay team.
This ages well: a couple of days ago she won her leg in the 4 by 400m relay by a huge margin and led them to gold.

This ages well: a couple of days ago she won her leg in the 4 by 400m relay by a huge margin and led them to gold.
they said she ran the fastest leg of any of the runners in the 4x400m. Thought it was under 48.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT