ADVERTISEMENT

Gabbard a Terrorist

You thought in each race they each were the best candidate given the alternatives?

You want something akin to a shake up of the status quo?

I don’t know her well at all other than the photos you post. I like those.

She has said that she views the two biggest threats by far to be the unified pro-war party, and an aggressive federal government targeting its political opponents. If that's the case you don't vote for Harris/Tampon Tim.

I've not heard her 'praise' Trump for any positions/actions not related to those two issues.

Tulsi is adamantly opposed to military aid for Ukraine like MTG like Gaetz, etc the MAGA wing. I honestly desire to know why is that opposition? I want to know why Russian expansionism is a good thing?

Why is the opposition to escalating a war and throwing money we don't have at Ukraine a pro-Russia take? Russian expansion isn't a good thing, but spending billions we don't have on war(s) isn't either.

You don't have to be pro-Trump to oppose dumping all this borrowed money into a war in Ukraine.

lmao Uh, no.

If 'most' Republicans were against Trump, he would never have won the nomination.

Think before you post again, Skippy.
He's right in this sense that for a long time in the 2016 Primaries, Trump had a plurality of support but not a majority.

That has obviously coalesced significantly since then as we saw in these last primaries.

He's right in this sense that for a long time in the 2016 Primaries, Trump had a plurality of support but not a majority.

That has obviously coalesced significantly since then as we saw in these last primaries.
During the process, but total votes aren't counted halfway through. Fact is, he won the majority of the votes.

Kasich won Ohio but Cruz was the only person who had a punchers chance if he had gotten a 1v1 race. I’m sure you have distaste for him as well for some reason.
Yes, I voted for Kasich. He was my top choice. I don’t like Cruz much but would have voted for him.

He only got 45% of the vote on 2016 Super Tuesday. It was enough, but the fact remains the majority of the Republican Party preferred someone else in 2016.
Do you claim a victory or loss at halftime?

No, you wait until the end for the final tally. The majority - by a long shot - preferred Trump over any other Republican.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Tulsi is awesome. I may have to vote for Trump because she might be in the cabinet. She has has a great power of negotiation and speaking. If she is a terrorist then I am proud to be a terrorist.

The american citizens are at war with the Democrat Party and the quicker everyone understands it then faster we can get back on track. The current Dems have become one of the worst political organizations in the history of the world. They are danger to the world. Time to eliminate the Democrats and their propaganda machine. They are putting freedom and democracy at risk. They shut down the primaries then select the puppet they want to run for president. They want war everywhere. From the border to Ukraine to the Middle East.
Dayum! Ring that bad boy up, POTY nominee!!! You can put it on the board YEEEESSSS!!!!

I’m not sure debate prep for Trump means a whole lot. Once he gets in there, he’s kind of just gonna do whatever he’s gonna do.
At least it's not Christie this time. Christie prepped him for the 1st Biden debate in 2020. He was told by Christie to go in there like a bull in a China shop. I wonder why he gave that advice. Probably cost us the election.

Link showing proof?
Will find out it seems.

Will find out it seems.

The way the Biden Administration has worked there’s not a much of a chance he will get what he’s requesting.

Will find out it seems.

Another compelling reason the Democrats need to be replaced...

Anyone who would blatantly misuse national security assets towards the petty harassment of political enemies needs to be fired and prosecuted...

TSA puts the average citizen through every inconvenience they can dream up yet they pull the very resources that might actually make a real difference off the job to play these types of stupid games... 😖

So she’s lying?
I believe she probably is lying. It’s possible that she thinks she is on a list but it’s highly improbable that she actually is on it. I know it’s popular to think the government is out to get us if we’re conservative (especially if MAGA), but the government isn’t out to get us. It’s the paranoid trait of MAGA culture and Tulsi has plugged into that for the bucks. IMO.

I believe she probably is lying. It’s possible that she thinks she is on a list but it’s highly improbable that she actually is on it. I know it’s popular to think the government is out to get us if we’re conservative (especially if MAGA), but the government isn’t out to get us. It’s the paranoid trait of MAGA culture and Tulsi has plugged into that for the bucks. IMO.
Sure. I remember when Tucker proved that the deep state had been illegally reading his texts without a warrant. But no, no they would never put Tulsi on a watchlist.

Sure. I remember when Tucker proved that the deep state had been illegally reading his texts without a warrant. But no, no they would never put Tulsi on a watchlist.

Mel Brooks Morons GIF

I just don’t get calling someone like Gabbard a liar with no proof.
because politicians don't lie or they don't lie when they fit your narrative?

The chances are much higher that Tulsi is a liar than the govt putting her on the terrorist list.

She lied about being a democrat in order to be elected in Hawaii. Is it really a stretch to think she continues to lie?

because politicians don't lie or they don't lie when they fit your narrative?

The chances are much higher that Tulsi is a liar than the govt putting her on the terrorist list.

She lied about being a democrat in order to be elected in Hawaii. Is it really a stretch to think she continues to lie?
You have no proof she’s lying. That word seems to be thrown around a lot on here.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT