ADVERTISEMENT

Gabbard a Terrorist

Putin and Russia media refer to her as “Our Tulsi”- the anti Ukraine funding part of team elephant might not be in our best interests, then again neither might be those who fund Ukraine 🫢

And that has in any way what to do with the concern that a political rival has been put on the Watch List simply because they were a political rival...???

That’s why I’m asking….how far down the federal government rabbit hole are we, as fiscal conservatives, prepared to go.

We have to start paring it back.

Hence the question.

Or we just pretend we are fiscal conservatives and continue on with accounting gimmicks
Terrorist Watchlist is a good thing and clearly a federal responsibility. I don’t see abortion as a fiscal issue other than federal taxpayers shouldn’t be paying for them unless is a life or death emergency situation.

This good enough for you:

This administration calls Republicans fascists but then goes well out of their way to act like fascists...

Using government organizations to go after political rivals (for no reason other than they are a rival) shouldn't be tolerated by anyone in this country...
No and no.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1
Your probably right. As a former congresswoman, presidential candidate, and military veteren, she probably has zero contacts in the government who would tip her off.

She does seem like the lying type. Instead of jumping on the side of "lol, this is bs", why not say "wow, if true, this is concerning. I think I will research or at least wait for facts to come out."
I’m a much more senior military veteran and know quite a few GOFOs and I don’t know who’s on the Terrorist Watchlist. I do think it’s BS. I also would find it concerning if it was true. I’m 99.999 percent certain it isn’t, and I’m being generous. There is absolutely no reason she’d be on it. I bet she goes through airport security as easily as I do on TSA Precheck. I bet she has TSA Precheck, which isn’t possible if she was on that list.

Some things just aren’t credible.

I’m a much more senior military veteran and know quite a few GOFOs and I don’t know who’s on the Terrorist Watchlist. I do think it’s BS. I also would find it concerning if it was true. I’m 99.999 percent certain it isn’t, and I’m being generous. There is absolutely no reason she’d be on it. I bet she goes through airport security as easily as I do on TSA Precheck. I bet she has TSA Precheck, which isn’t possible if she was on that list.

So you haven’t read her account.

You were never a Congress member or presidential candidate, I am thinking she more plugged in than you. So, I will take your $1000 bet. How do you want to arrange this? I trust TommyCracker to be the intermediary.

You were never a Congress member or presidential candidate, I am thinking she more plugged in than you. So, I will take your $1000 bet. How do you want to arrange this? I trust TommyCracker to be the intermediary.
Baseless assertions aren’t often proved correct but I’ll trust you to Venmo the money to me if this ever gets to “proof” level. That’s also highly unlikely. This probably will be never heard of again in about 48 hours.

Reactions: ribbont

This outfit seems to believe the concern has merit:

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
This outfit seems to believe the concern has merit:

That’s quite the screed. 😉 Good luck to them.

Baseless assertions aren’t often proved correct but I’ll trust you to Venmo the money to me if this ever gets to “proof” level. That’s also highly unlikely. This probably will be never heard of again in about 48 hours.
Bet accepted!

Now we’re cooking!

Ribbont, I think you should have gotten odds on this given Aloha’s certainty. I think 3-1 would not be out of the question.

So everyone is lying... Got it...
Their is no proof. Nothing. Maybe it's true. Maybe not. It being a lie for political gain seems more likely than some nefarious plot against someone as insignificant as Tulsi. Why would anyone spend time trying to hush her up?

Tulsi is a hack. One desperately trying to be in the limelight. Maybe she did land on this watch list? But Vegas money would be on this being bullshit.

Bet accepted!

Now we’re cooking!

Ribbont, I think you should have gotten odds on this given Aloha’s certainty. I think 3-1 would not be out of the question.
I’m not accepting every bet. This isn’t a get rich scheme for me. Ribbont is first so he’ll get to pay me. 😎 Actually, this is almost certainly one of those assertions that never is proven and just fades away.

Reactions: BradStevens
I’m not accepting every bet. This isn’t a get rich scheme for me. Ribbont is first so he’ll get to pay me. 😎 Actually, this is almost certainly one of those assertions that never is proven and just fades away.
I just like betting action. I think you got the best of it. It’s a non-zero chance that it’s true though.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
That’s quite the screed. 😉 Good luck to them.

I have no idea where thus goes, but these articles explain more. We shall see.

For sure 😂. I don’t like the gray highlights.
Could be poliosis, which is the natural occurrence of a white/gray area of hair in an otherwise regular hair color. Both my bride and daughter have this, and both color it. My daughter’s was striking - Sope named her Rogue after seeing a picture of her before she decided to color it.

Their is no proof. Nothing. Maybe it's true. Maybe not. It being a lie for political gain seems more likely than some nefarious plot against someone as insignificant as Tulsi. Why would anyone spend time trying to hush her up?

Tulsi is a hack. One desperately trying to be in the limelight. Maybe she did land on this watch list? But Vegas money would be on this being bullshit.

I'm not terribly impressed by Tulsi (and hope she doesn't get a position in the next Trump administration), but this story has a lot of smoke that seems to me, if followed will lead to a fire...

If it is true, and I have yet to read anything to convince me it's not..., then something has to be done about it... This type of crap should never happen to personalities of either party.

Think about this...: If they're wasting resources on tracking her who are they possibly missing who might actually be a threat...

Clowns who are willing to play political games with national security assets deserve whatever is the worst that can be legally done to them, in my opinion...

Could be poliosis, which is the natural occurrence of a white/gray area of hair in an otherwise regular hair color. Both my bride and daughter have this, and both color it. My daughter’s was striking - Sope named her Rogue after seeing a picture of her before she decided to color it.
I am not talking about your daughter or your wife, but . . .

I find that really hot.

This is precisely why you should never let a liberal anywhere near a position of power. They always abuse it. Trump the dictator never did anything like this.

As long as the left and right keep exchanging the Oval Office neither will have the power long enough to do much harm.

The problem being that as each cancels out the other the tough problems (think deficits) never get solved.

I'm not terribly impressed by Tulsi (and hope she doesn't get a position in the next Trump administration), but this story has a lot of smoke that seems to me, if followed will lead to a fire...

If it is true, and I have yet to read anything to convince me it's not..., then something has to be done about it... This type of crap should never happen to personalities of either party.

Think about this...: If they're wasting resources on tracking her who are they possibly missing who might actually be a threat...

Clowns who are willing to play political games with national security assets deserve whatever is the worst that can be legally done to them, in my opinion...
If it's true then it's crazy on multiple fronts. First and foremost would be that their zero reason, outside of just being petty, to do something like this. Especially to someone who essentially is a nobody.

This is why I don't believe it to be true.

If it's true then it's crazy on multiple fronts. First and foremost would be that their zero reason, outside of just being petty, to do something like this. Especially to someone who essentially is a nobody.

This is why I don't believe it to be true.
It makes zero sense. This is the problem with most conspiracy theories.

He’s wrong. Harris/Walz are most definitely communists. And losers.

“Tulsi is a hack.” Nope. You’re a dumbass. Yep.

This is precisely why you should never let a liberal anywhere near a position of power. They always abuse it. Trump the dictator never did anything like this.

Biden had a thought and called up Homeland Security and ordered a team to keep Tulsi under surveillance as a potential domestic terrorist? Maybe he is fully demented now. 😉

...someone as insignificant as Tulsi. Why would anyone spend time trying to hush her up?

Tulsi is a hack. One desperately trying to be in the limelight.

Especially to someone who essentially is a nobody.

You keep saying this, but really? I only need to point to the fact that UncleMark would drink her bathwater as proof, but her resume is even more impressive than that Nectar of the Gods. I get it, she's no longer on your side. She left the party and became an independent, not one of those Bernie Sanders style independents with a wink and a nod, but a true one.

She is both a decorated military combat veteran and officer, served 4 terms in the US House, ran for the Presidential Nomination (and probably will again, just not your party's), served as vice chair of the DNC and held a litany of other political offices and assignments. She is as relevant as anyone in/running for office today.

Last edited:
“Tulsi is a hack.” Nope. You’re a dumbass. Yep.
She’s three times smarter than you. I admit that isn’t saying much. You didn’t raise your hand in K-12 to answer questions, did you? That would have been traumatic for you.

You keep saying this, but really? I only need to point to the fact that UncleMark would drink her bathwater as proof, but her resume is even more impressive than that Nectar of the Gods. I get it, she's no longer on your side. She left the party and became an independent, not one of those Bernie Sanders style independents with a wink and a nod, but a true one.

She is both a decorated military combat veteran and officer, served 4 terms in the US House, ran for the Presidential Nomination (and probably will again, just not your party's), served as vice chair of the DNC and held a litany of other political offices and assignments. She is as relevant as anyone in/running for office today.
"Nobody" was strong and poor on my part. She is obviously accomplished. She is clearly opportunistic and a hack. You can't go from Bernie to Trump in less than 4 years. Unless, you're either; A. Extremely shallow and only vote on people based on trends or B. Just doing anything to get attention.

However she doesn't hold that much weight at this political level. Not many, if any, are switching votes based on what she says or who she endorses. So again it makes no sense for Biden or anyone related to his administration to do this. Pettiness makes the most sense for that theory, and maybe, but that just seems really ridiculous and unlikely.

Reactions: UncleMark
She’s three times smarter than you. I admit that isn’t saying much. You didn’t raise your hand in K-12 to answer questions, did you? That would have been traumatic for you.
Dumbass. You are a pu$$y 95% of the time, whining and crying about Trump. That’s total Democrat energy. The other 5% you act tough guy. Tough guy is closer to what you claim to be…Republican. Toughen up buttercup and maybe you can work your way back to the good side. The side of truth. Doubt it happens. You’re too far gone.

Does this make Harris a hack? Compare her policy proscriptions in her failed 2020 primary bid to what people are saying is her present stance. Policy wise, I think she changed just as much as Tulsi did, didn't she?
I presume Harris realizes the vacuum in center is where the bulk of U.S. citizens reside. I’ve posted it previously, but whichever party moves back to center, that party will win the next general election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT