ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Wheel of Fortune

Vanna White still looks great, but the 80s was prime time.

her brother lived near our old neighborhood (she's a Myrtle Beach girl!), and their son went to school with our kids. You guys know what cotillion is? Southern thing, but basically charm school/social graces for kids here in the South. I think the kids actually enjoyed it, but anyway, it teaches middle school kids how to interact properly with manners (obviously why it wasn't big on Indy's southside when I was growing up), dance and eat properly... Anyway, parents sign up to host and you have to put on a jacket and tie and they have a greeting line where every kid is supposed to greet you and shake your hands. One of my best friends was hosting and chatting up this hot Mom all night while the kids danced and did their thing. Towards the end, his wife says "you don't know who you've been talking to all night do you?" It was Vanna, visiting her brother for the holiday and "Aunt Vanna" came to watch her nephew's cotillion. And hell no, before you ask, no pics... trust me, I've stewed about that over the years!

Vanna White still looks great, but the 80s was prime time.

Peak Vanna:

Vanna-White-Sexy-Pics.jpg

il_fullxfull.3511032300_geu8.jpg

il_570xN.3511032672_f89j.jpg

images

Vanna-White-hot.jpg

vanna-white-10.jpg

2asby7n2ck561.jpg

7330591f3c8451985bbcc5b687075130.jpg

h7d3U3vcndixdoDaLctVEtaMioduEQfmnCjsKSRIPDw.jpg

a50naeozwny61.jpg

2asby7n2ck561.jpg