ADVERTISEMENT

WHITE BOY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

White girl summer: Colorado for girls birthday celebration, lake for the Fourth, long cabin weekend in Montana, lots of time on pontoon on Eagle Creek, lots of dogs, books, concerts, and vodka.
What about red-lining the S5 on I65? That would be the top of my list.

It’s the first day of WHITE BOY SUMMER and I’m ALL IN!!! Plans:
1. Six Flags.
2. The Dirty Myrtle.
3. Branson/ozarks
4. Inter tube float with the kids!!!!!
5. Florida in August. The worst time to go.

THAT’S WHITE BOY SUMMER SHIT!!!!!

Top it if you can. And what is the drink of WHITE BOY SUMMER????
Sounds like more fun than reading Faulkner.

No, COH used it in a car reference . I knew what it meant in other terms, just not as that.
Daughter leaves sunday to spend the 4th at the lake of the ozarks. i'll tell ya what. this might be #WHITEGIRLSUMMER.
so she is going from the redneck riviera to the ozarks within a span of two weeks. and the ozarks for the 4th is a vibe. my little wokeee might just come back Ruth. Fake ID in her pocket and all

julia-garner-ozark_oct18-jessica-miglionetflix.jpg

Daughter leaves sunday to spend the 4th at the lake of the ozarks. i'll tell ya what. this might be #WHITEGIRLSUMMER.
so she is going from the redneck riviera to the ozarks within a span of two weeks. and the ozarks for the 4th is a vibe. my little wokeee might just come back Ruth. Fake ID in her pocket and all

If she starts using the F word as a noun, verb, adjective, and adverb all in the same sentence you know she’s full blown Ruth

Pat her down for meth when she gets home. She going with friends or a group?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT