ADVERTISEMENT

WHITE BOY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

White girl summer: Colorado for girls birthday celebration, lake for the Fourth, long cabin weekend in Montana, lots of time on pontoon on Eagle Creek, lots of dogs, books, concerts, and vodka.
What about red-lining the S5 on I65? That would be the top of my list.

It’s the first day of WHITE BOY SUMMER and I’m ALL IN!!! Plans:
1. Six Flags.
2. The Dirty Myrtle.
3. Branson/ozarks
4. Inter tube float with the kids!!!!!
5. Florida in August. The worst time to go.

THAT’S WHITE BOY SUMMER SHIT!!!!!

Top it if you can. And what is the drink of WHITE BOY SUMMER????
Sounds like more fun than reading Faulkner.

No, COH used it in a car reference . I knew what it meant in other terms, just not as that.
Daughter leaves sunday to spend the 4th at the lake of the ozarks. i'll tell ya what. this might be #WHITEGIRLSUMMER.
so she is going from the redneck riviera to the ozarks within a span of two weeks. and the ozarks for the 4th is a vibe. my little wokeee might just come back Ruth. Fake ID in her pocket and all

julia-garner-ozark_oct18-jessica-miglionetflix.jpg

Daughter leaves sunday to spend the 4th at the lake of the ozarks. i'll tell ya what. this might be #WHITEGIRLSUMMER.
so she is going from the redneck riviera to the ozarks within a span of two weeks. and the ozarks for the 4th is a vibe. my little wokeee might just come back Ruth. Fake ID in her pocket and all

If she starts using the F word as a noun, verb, adjective, and adverb all in the same sentence you know she’s full blown Ruth

Pat her down for meth when she gets home. She going with friends or a group?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Okay we are
1 day away from the Copa and Euro finals and the end of the summer of soccer
1 week away from THE PROBLEM CHILD fight
5 weeks away from the start of the epl
6 weeks away from the start of college football.

It’s too hot. I’m ready for fall and the end of #WHITEBOYSUMMER. it’s just too Fing hot.

It’s the first day of WHITE BOY SUMMER and I’m ALL IN!!! Plans:
1. Six Flags.
2. The Dirty Myrtle.
3. Branson/ozarks
4. Inter tube float with the kids!!!!!
5. Florida in August. The worst time to go.

THAT’S WHITE BOY SUMMER SHIT!!!!!

Top it if you can. And what is the drink of WHITE BOY SUMMER????
Well, it ain't that ghey-ass Butt Light, Fer sure..

well?? don't just drop the soap in the prison shower and just stand there, lets have it already.
Haha..ok Joe

I've posted before about Farm Aid IV in Indy. I had All Access credentials, backstage, green room. Anywhere except Sir Elton John's dressing room.
Rehearsal on Friday, artists being shuttled in and then back to their hotels.
My running buddy Salvatore and I were there, everything going well, then the Axl posse arrives.
His roadies basically carried him in (this is early afternoon). He could barely stand up he was so trashed. They dumped him into a chair and got ready for the sound check, then the same guys dragged him up to the mike.
Band hits a couple chords, drum check, Axl says a couple words, starts to crumble, and his guys drag/assist him straight back to the van and gone.
A lot of high level talent watching all this, a lot of grins and head shaking...

Haha..ok Joe

I've posted before about Farm Aid IV in Indy. I had All Access credentials, backstage, green room. Anywhere except Sir Elton John's dressing room.
Rehearsal on Friday, artists being shuttled in and then back to their hotels.
My running buddy Salvatore and I were there, everything going well, then the Axl posse arrives.
His roadies basically carried him in (this is early afternoon). He could barely stand up he was so trashed. They dumped him into a chair and got ready for the sound check, then the same guys dragged him up to the mike.
Band hits a couple chords, drum check, Axl says a couple words, starts to crumble, and his guys drag/assist him straight back to the van and gone.
A lot of high level talent watching all this, a lot of grins and head shaking...
That was Adler's last show with the band, right? He nose dived after jumping off a riser. Didn't know the songs they were playing and at one point Slash had to clap his hands so he knew the time of one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT