ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Minnesota

WiskyHoosier

Benchwarmer
Jan 29, 2007
So, a couple months ago I looked at the schedule and asked the wife who's from Bloomington, if she wanted to take a few days and catch a game (coming up from Texas). I purposely chose this weekend because I thought why not Minnesota? Should be an easy win, have some fun. Nope, the fact that I can't even count on a Friday night game against a perennial poor team after a humbling loss is ridiculous. Maybe they surprise me and play well but can't count on it. This team does NOTHING well

So, a couple months ago I looked at the schedule and asked the wife who's from Bloomington, if she wanted to take a few days and catch a game (coming up from Texas). I purposely chose this weekend because I thought why not Minnesota? Should be an easy win, have some fun. Nope, the fact that I can't even count on a Friday night game against a perennial poor team after a humbling loss is ridiculous. Maybe they surprise me and play well but can't count on it. This team does NOTHING well
Have fun, but enjoy all the other things about the trip. Dont let the shit basketball damper it. Be safe.

grab me a pepperoni stromb from Nicks.

pretty telling that we have to start sweating home games vs Minny. Won't be long until we see the "dumpster fire" posts appearing once again.

I failed to mention we get in town in time tomorrow to watch the women play. So not all the basketball will be bad
I bet there are some pretty good Southern Indiana high school games you could watch instead of IU's game?! Or maybe catch one Saturday. If the game Friday even approaches how horrible last nights was, you'll need to flush the images from your brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT