ADVERTISEMENT

For those who rebuke me for claiming to be a Republican but hating Trump

If on the Supreme Court would adhere to the understanding of Original Intent like never been done before.

Scalia would be spinning in his grave :).

Had a dream about being a horse carriage valet at the City Tavern where some of Constitutional Convention members hung out in 1887.

Dream may not be accurate as Benjamin Franklin was pictured ordering a Blatz beer with a Yagermeister chaser.

John Adams was spreading rumors about George Washington exporting his clothes from England. Not unlike Trump getting his oversized black suits and extra long red ties from China.

Our immigration laws recognize accepting people seeking asylum when in practice many of us resist having people from "shit hole" countries.

When laws and values such as offering asylum conflict the conflict has to be resolved. Resolving conflicts are best resolved by Congress reaching consensus.

Using the unresolved conflict as a political football in the election of presidents just isn't a solution
Unfortunately congress is controlled by the gop, They are a racist and do nothing in Congress.

Just stop already. Everybody is racist.. We get it. My white privilege is oozing out of every pore
I did not call you a racist. trump and his minions are dangerous and very violent. They not only cause harm to the Haitians but the whole town of Springfield. People followed his every word. He can not win fairly, and he has to cause doubt and fear in the entire system.

I did not call you a racist. trump and his minions are dangerous and very violent. They not only cause harm to the Haitians but the whole town of Springfield. People followed his every word. He can not win fairly, and he has to cause doubt and fear in the entire system.
Liar!

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7

You Lucy are a Racist.
If that’s what you call not putting up with your shit! Yep count me in ! Proud of it.

You Lucy are a Racist.
If that’s what you call not putting up with your shit! Yep count me in ! Proud of it.
This is surreal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT