ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn memo finally filed

I will be deeply disappointed if what you say is true. The best two outcomes of this report are:
  1. He had no collusion (criminal conspiracy or non-criminal) with the Russian government and that is proven beyond reasonable doubt
  2. It’s clear that he and top aides conspired with a top geopolitical foe to gain kompromat on HRC and/or directed/requested cyber intrusions by Russians
In the case of 1, good. Our country is safer from Russia than I think it is. In the case of 2, he gone.

In likelihood it’ll be somewhere between the two. That being said, I want to know EVERY tie he and his family have to the Russians since his adulthood. To think that only direct meddling in this election forms the whole scope of Russian interference into our politics is insane. That’s not how Russian intelligence operates.

Oh my. Proving a negative beyond a reasonabe doubt? That's telling.

LOL. Of course you would think of Mueller terms of hero or villain. He's neither. He's only a lawyer doing a job. As I've said eleventy times. the problem isn't Mueller as an individual. It is the mandate he was provided and the circumstances that led to it.

No, the problem is that we have a criminal for president.

Telling what? That I’m not a lawyer? Oh you’re the ****ing man, CO!

Did you pay attention to the Kavanaugh debate? Negatives usually can't be proven at all, let alone by a standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. Applying that standard to somebody you oppose is what's telling.

No doubt he has also discovered exculpatory information concerning Trump. I'll bet you a dinner at a Denver top of the line restaurant that there will be no exculpatory information in his final report. The report will be in the nature of an opening statement of a trial.

Edit: Mueller is in the role of a prosecutor. Which means he is an advocate. He has no ethical or political mandate to be objective--meaning he is not like a judge. Not that he would lie, but he would make close calls consistent with his purpose for doing the investigation.

Shouldn't a prosecutor be an advocate for finding the truth rather than being an advocate for obtaining a prosecution?

LOL. Of course he will be "implicated" in something. You've said exactly nothing. If you want to engage me in this bet, stick you neck out and tell us the specifics of what Trump will be implicated in.

I totally forgot about him committing a felonious campaign finance law violation. He’d be indicted if he weren’t president right now. And I know an indictment has to be proven- that doesn’t appear to be an issue with this case/charge.

There’s just too much to track. Lots of misdeeds and paths to impeachment.

The obvious question is this: why did they lie? And what did they lie about?

And this is just what we have seen. There’s a lot more we haven’t seen. The Flynn filing alone showed us about a few more investigations that we weren’t even aware of until we saw it. And it was heavily redacted- obviously there is still more to come.

And, the mob/Trump comparison is VERY appropriate. Several former prosecutors have remarked that the way the Mueller probe has been conducted is very similar to investigating the mob. Start your way at the bottom, and work your way up.

And why would Stone plead the fifth? I doubt they need his testimony, but it is telling. If he has nothing to hide, why wouldn’t he just testify and clear his name?

And generally when someone like Flynn receives a recommendation of 0-6 months prison time, that means that he gave up a LOT of info, and assisted substantially. This was a guy deeply embedded in the Trump campaign, and administration.

Don’t ever forget these #’s-

(19)- the # of times that Flynn met with Mueller’s team. That’s a huge #.

(30)- the approximate # of hours Don McGann spent talking to Mueller’s team. All while he was in the role of the WH attorney.

(70)- the approximate # of hours Cohen spent talking with Mueller’s team.

Also, Rick Gates cooperated with he special counsel- he was also heavily involved in the campaign.

Those are all huge #’s. By people that were deeply embedded with Trump’s team.

Why would they spend that much time talking to the special counsel if there was no “there”, there?

Patience my friend. Just because you haven’t seen it, it doesn’t mean it’s not there.

I’ll make you a deal. If Trump isn’t implicated in anything, I’ll come on here and admit I was wrong.

Will you do the same, if he is implicated?

Re: more shenanigans with campaign finance law.

Apparently Trump inc is charging some very sketchy (to say the least) charges to the RNC and the Trump re-election campaign.

Grifters gonna grift. It’s what they do.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...1m-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-business/

Did you pay attention to the Kavanaugh debate? Negatives usually can't be proven at all, let alone by a standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. Applying that standard to somebody you oppose is what's telling.
Translation: What about the Kavanaugh hearing, which universally disproves everything Trump and I don't like?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT