ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite play of the CS game

A lot of
DD taking a hard awkward fall while extended into a shot-block and getting up grinning. Granted, he landed with his full weight on the ankle he didn't previously injure but still. Run De'Ron Run.
a lot of fans held their breath as he landed and got up. But was a great hustle play. Mine was the no-look pass from Rob to Fitz in the lane for easy reverse layup. Simple play but shows Rob has good court vision and always looking to distribute. After a decade of spaz ball, simple but efficient is fun to watch.

Reactions: BigMobe and ufo33
DD taking a hard awkward fall while extended into a shot-block and getting up grinning. Granted, he landed with his full weight on the ankle he didn't previously injure but still. Run De'Ron Run.
De'Ron did have some bounce! He seemed to be enjoying the play out there.

There were a lot of highlight-quality plays. Great to see action, even though Chicago State was over matched.

Which brings up a question, what do people perceive in De'Ron's performance as he comes back from the torn Achilles tendon injury? Has he dropped many pounds? Is he more explosive? Will he help against Duke's big forecourt? Is he having fun? Is he still sore after a tough workout? Is his positioning on the court better?

Phin's no look wrap around pass for a Fitz bucket was my favorite play of the night. And Romeo's weave and finger roll, and Romeo's deflection which turned into a steal that would have been a sure bucket if it was not deflected. Vijay's two buckets pushing IU over 100 points.

Reactions: birdforbogey
Phin's no look wrap around pass for a Fitz bucket was my favorite play of the night. And Romeo's weave and finger roll, and Romeo's deflection which turned into a steal that would have been a sure bucket if it was not deflected. Vijay's two buckets pushing IU over 100 points.

I'll go with a Romeo's drive to the basket from the left side, when he slid over and laid it up with his left hand.. So smooth & easy, yet so pretty.

Reactions: BigMobe and ufo33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT