ADVERTISEMENT

Fall schedule

rcaulfie

Junior
Feb 17, 2006
Does anyone have the fall baseball schedule? I recall seeing something about 2-3 weeks ago, but I've been searching this site, IU's site, and IUBase and I can't find it.

They are a little later on the fall games than they were last year when we played the Sycamores and Eastern Illinois.

• Wow
Reactions: GolfHacker1
In one of the earliest schedule releases that I can recall in the B1G, Nebraska released their 2024 schedule back on Sept 20th. IU will play in Lincoln on May 10-12 which will be the Huskers last home series before B1G Tournament. They finish the regular season at MSU. Obviously, the B1G has the schedule for next season but they haven't released anything on it. IU is usually among the last to release their schedule.

In one of the earliest schedule releases that I can recall in the B1G, Nebraska released their 2024 schedule back on Sept 20th. IU will play in Lincoln on May 10-12 which will be the Huskers last home series before B1G Tournament. They finish the regular season at MSU. Obviously, the B1G has the schedule for next season but they haven't released anything on it. IU is usually among the last to release their schedule.
Iowa released their full schedule today and IU is not on it. I consider that a break for IU since I believe Iowa will be the favorite to take the B1G regular season title when the coaches release their poll. I based that on Brody Brecht and Marcus Morgan returning to anchor the Hawkeyes' weekend rotation.

Reactions: GolfHacker1
Iowa released their full schedule today and IU is not on it. I consider that a break for IU since I believe Iowa will be the favorite to take the B1G regular season title when the coaches release their poll. I based that on Brody Brecht and Marcus Morgan returning to anchor the Hawkeyes' weekend rotation.
Scheduling info trickles in for the Hoosiers via other teams releases. IU has a significant mid-week SEC game with Vandy March 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT