ADVERTISEMENT

FAIR fights woke racists in NYC and suburban Chicago elementary school

A

anon_6hv78pr714xta

Just a reminder, that the heat around CRT/anti-racism/wokeness is not only about some right-wing conspiracy to make-up a bogeyman.

FAIR is a group of people across the political spectrum fighting against the current version of anti-racism and CRT as popularly used. John McWhorter, author of the new book Woke Racism serves on the board of advisors (an impressive group--https://www.fairforall.org/about/board-of-advisors/).

They recently filed suit against NYC over their "equitable" prioritzation of certain ethnic and racial groups for Covid-19 treatment:

They're also targeting, and hopefully will sue, Oak Park D97 for their "anti-racist" curriculum and teaching methods:

For those who want to advance other progressive or left-wing policies, I'd argue that the battle over CRT/anti-racism will contribute to losing elections and so undermine the ability to implement more important policies that could actually benefit people.

FAIR falls apart:

This is a sad story of people trying to organize to advance what I think is a needed position and voice but ultimately getting sidetracked by a failure to understand organizing principles.

It’s a long, but interesting, read. I’m disappointed in Barri Weiss, though, for not paying more attention to this while it was going on.

FAIR falls apart:

This is a sad story of people trying to organize to advance what I think is a needed position and voice but ultimately getting sidetracked by a failure to understand organizing principles.

It’s a long, but interesting, read. I’m disappointed in Barri Weiss, though, for not paying more attention to this while it was going on.
It's all fun and games until millions of dollars are involved.

Some real gems in there but my favorite, "Trollan, the IT guy.."

Troll-an. Hahahahahahaha.

No time now but I probably have some thoughts. Wiess's's's's's's' recent pod with Peter Theil was interesting if you like listening to a possible sociopath who happens to be right.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT