ADVERTISEMENT

Diversity Statements

I have done diversity training yearly for >25 years and it has always been focused on common sense stuff, like what you can and cannot ask people on job interviews, what you can and cannot put in an ad when recruiting, same issues when making an offer, respect in the workplace, etc. There has never been even one iota of "white shaming". Threre appears to be some outliers in how badly some companies do it. As usual the snowflake sentitive folks pile on the probably rare and exceptionally bad training examples.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
It won’t be the top spot…MLK staked his claim there a long time ago.
WAT.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
What a ****ing racket. 😄 The collection of white-guilt shitlibbery they have testifying here is quite amazing though.

That audience certainly didn’t pass the DEI smell test. I guess that’s why they’re there.

Are Black owned companies located in predominately Black neighborhoods and showing a majority of Black employees coming under the same rigors of DEI scrutiny? Are there compliance seminars led by two white speakers addressing a large room of all Blacks but for one token White?

This DEI thing has opened up a whole lot of cash for somebody, much like it did for OSHA and ghe AIDS scare, making one beware. Think of all the training manuals, required seminars, certificates of compliance on the walls, the pamphlets, the periodic updates, the legal hassles arising. A whole new industry has been created, most, if not all, for the benefit of minorities. It’s everyone’s ongoing power struggles at play, to be expected at this stage of Mankind’s societal development, a normal evolutionary process of burgeoning populations in a world suddenly made smaller by the wonders of Man’s technology regarding the ability to communicate.

Earth got smaller and time shorter with people more suspicious…the growing pains of computer chips and subsequent Internet.

Eons from now, if not much sooner like several decades, historians will teach of our lifetimes as being the Age of Computers, much like our historians taught of us the Industrial Revolution. They might just as easily call this the Communication Revolution, both being paradigm shifts in the fabric of change.

One thing easy to forget is that by then, their reality will be far removed from ours, much as ours today is of early cave dwellers. They won’t be able to relate to life computer-less and with all its subsequent ramifications we still find so astonishing (Hey, I’m old so cut me some slack, the repetitive asshat of ass off rack…excuse me track, so off-minded in thought I might lack. Carrying on, the Industrial Revolution was just a thing to remember for an upcoming test. Aren’t all tests upcoming? Sure they are but for those that aren’t. Better said, the tests currently in hands of the dumber-founded, those taking tests ongoing, upcoming no longer, are those tests of the Be Here Now variety, once never optional.

With all due apologies to Larry Dorfman. Larry, if I’d known then, what it is I know it is now…
She's gonna need it, she ain't got no teef.
Applesauce is always her #1 option, spoon fed she be.

Reactions: larsIU
Your great grandfather
Was a free soiler who lived in a log cabin in Ill. Try again. Then I will come back with family who ran a underground railroad station in Spencer and Gibison Counties. Then I will come back with family who fought at Shilo and Atlanta and marched to the sea. When want to claim all whites, well that "dog don't hunt".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT