ADVERTISEMENT

F1 - 2024 Season

Very enjoyable race with the conditions changing 4x or so.

I’m glad Lando didn’t have it at the end. Same with George — he is always good for a mistake or two and is another one I don’t like much.

Ferrari and Checo… awful weekends. Checo’s deal is 1+1…

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Very enjoyable race with the conditions changing 4x or so.

I’m glad Lando didn’t have it at the end. Same with George — he is always good for a mistake or two and is another one I don’t like much.

Ferrari and Checo… awful weekends. Checo’s deal is 1+1…
George has certainly made a habit of shıtting the bed in big moments

George has certainly made a habit of shıtting the bed in big moments
GPlhjDZXoAAtaij

• Haha
IndyCar ramped up the drama this year.

It sounds like Theo will have options to stay in the series, which is cool, I would like to see how well the F2 champ can do once he gets acclimated. He also seems like a nice kid despite being French. I don't know much about Siegel except that his dad is rich and he crashed on that desperate run to make the 500. He has got guts. Pressure is on now.

Last edited:
Another so so F1 driver to IndyCar. Bleh. I’m much more interested in where Theo ends up.

On the bright side for the series, the hybrid era starts in two weeks at Mid Ohio, so that will be a new wrinkle that is hopefully interesting. And the new TV deal was good — double the $, races all on network, and all NXT races on FS1. Have to enjoy the occasional positives with beleaguered IndyCar.

Last edited:
Another so so F1 driver to IndyCar. Bleh. I’m much more interested in where Theo ends up.

On the bright side for the series, the hybrid era starts in two weeks at Mid Ohio, so that will be a new wrinkle that is hopefully interesting. And the new TV deal was good — double the $, races all on network, and all NXT races on FS1. Have to enjoy the occasional positives with beleaguered IndyCar.
Fox tends to have the best live sports production in the US, it should be interesting to see how they do with Indycar. Part of F1s popularity is due to Sky’s production imo, which is as slick as there is in all of sports.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT