ADVERTISEMENT

Experts!

docteritis

Recruit
Dec 20, 2007
What a bunch of second guessers! I doubt that any of you are basketball coaches or maybe never played the game. Thank God that Archie doesn't read this site. Disgrace to the average Indiana fan.

What a bunch of second guessers! I doubt that any of you are basketball coaches or maybe never played the game. Thank God that Archie doesn't read this site. Disgrace to the average Indiana fan.
That goes without saying...…...

I doubt Archie is looking at any forum for coaching tips. If he is then we are in big trouble. Im sure hes consulting with his assistants and watching film. Theres a lot that goes into coaching then just knowing the game. You have to motivate players, communicate to the team your strategy, game manage and make adjustments and lastly recruit. Archie has done a decent job recruiting but im concerned watching games that I just see the same mistakes over and over the last 2 1/2 years. Id say most posters Have played the game a lot and we are knowledgeable. We just have varying opinions sometimes and we need to respect that. We are not saying we could be a better college coach but in the end we want IU to play better and to win. If we fail then it falls on Archie for whatever reason. I hope Archie can get it done because I do like him and I think hes a good coach but in the end he needs to WIN.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Easy doctor tits, you wanna play a game of pig to see who the real baller is around here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT