ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition game thoughts

Ware reminds me of Ralph Sampson. Tall, highly skilled, mobile shooter.
Never got too beefy/strong through his college or even his pro career -- though his injuries did eventually take a toll on his pro career..
I really like Ware's length. Once he can figure out how to play defense without fouling he can block a lot of shots and alter them.

Last edited:
1. Doesn’t look like a OAD to me but the NBA drafts based on potential, so maybe.
2. Those daffy Ducks screwed up. Ware is a good fit at IU.
3. 53% tonight, so yes!
4. We don’t want Cupps to start this year.
5. Walker is a solid, solid add for IU.
6. Need Sparks back at 100% asap. Hopefully Tuesday. Newton should redshirt.
Cupps had six assists in limited duty. He made heady plays for his teammates. I agree about starting. But I feel like he will be a good one.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Trey is a Swiss Army Knife with heart, energy and want to. His dunk attempt on Lerch proved to me he should be a starter cause he's comfortable playing on the edge.

Reactions: steelyvan
Trey is a Swiss Army Knife with heart, energy and want to. His dunk attempt on Lerch proved to me he should be a starter cause he's comfortable playing on the edge.

IF that dunk would have went down, IMO, that would have been the most impressive dunk in my IU basketball watching. Marco's dunk brought down the house but it was out in the open.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Too bad you didn't get to see Ray Tolbert's dunks.

I saw every one of Tolbert's dunks. Still doesn't change my mind when considering the size of Trey vs. Lurch and how he went right at him. But it didn't go down so kind of a moot argument!!

Reactions: .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT