ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently Tim Walz is every Democrat loons Daddy

I think you are trying to make a distinction without a difference.

The point is both claim election results are unreliable. With the democrats opposing every single measure to ensure reliable elections at every single level of government, (often successfully) we will probably never again see a solid, safe, and secure election in the minds of many. I don’t buy for one second that the Democrats are primarily interested in securing the right to vote. The measures they oppose are not that onerous.

Now we see Hillary advocating criminalizing speech she would believe to be misleading or inflammatory. She isn’t the only Democrat who believes this. Yikes. This takes election manipulation to a whole new level.
There's a huge difference, and you know it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
There's a huge difference, and you know it.
While we’re talking about Hillary the beacon of honesty and integrity I have a question.

So Hillary’s campaign paid “Legal Fees” for the false dossier that was a lie and interfered with the election. Should she be prosecuted for fraudulently coding those expenses as Legal Fees?

• Love
Reactions: VanPastorMan
While we’re talking about Hillary the beacon of honesty and integrity I have a question.

So Hillary’s campaign paid “Legal Fees” for the false dossier that was a lie and interfered with the election. Should she be prosecuted for fraudulently coding those expenses as Legal Fees?
I don't think anyone has ever been prosecuted for incorrect expense coding on an FEC filing. She and the DNC were fined, which I understand is the correct outcome for such an offense. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I don't think anyone has ever been prosecuted for incorrect expense coding on an FEC filing. She and the DNC were fined, which I understand is the correct outcome for such an offense. Feel free to prove me wrong.
What was Trump prosecuted for in NY on miscoding legal expense?

I don't know, but I doubt the state of New York includes FEC filings within the category of "business records." There's certainly no reason for them to do so.
If New York’s prosecution of Trump related to misclassifying legal expense is their position, every business in NY is breaking the law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT