ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently Tim Walz is every Democrat loons Daddy

this is a weird argument

One candidate conceded defeat on the very night the election was lost, congratulated the winner, and moved on. Did hard feelings persist? Sure. But the public concession of defeat is vital to our Democracy. She was a HORRIBLE candidate that I had to seriously hold my nose to vote for, the first non-GOP POTUS candidate I ever voted for in 40 years of voting.

The other candidate never conceded defeat, incited an insurrection in response, and 4 years later still lies about it and calls our entire electoral process into question, with no basis in fact

They are not even CLOSE to equal

Last edited:
He seemed to do just fine first time around. COntry survived. Economy survived...No WW's....MOF, lot of peace all around.

Kamala coming from an administration that has infliceted high gas prices, gorcery prices, housing, etc....No peace over sea's. Economy is meh....if that good. And her stance is..................SOme crazy ass tax ideas, fixed food prices......

Meh----give me Trump.
It is funny how Trump's first term is completely forgotten except the pandemic that sent the world into a tailspin. It is also the excuse for all of this administration's failures high gas prices, high food prices, high inflation, food and medicine shortages. Prior to the pandemic the economy was rolling. Unemployment among all races and sexes were at all time lows. Low inflation and energy independence. Salaries were on the rise. Even with all of the mayhem that started from day one from you know who the economy was thriving. Peace agreements in the Middle East were being signed. No new wars were started. Then the pandemic struck. Trump tried to limit travel from abroad to try to stop the spread of COVID he was called a racist and a xenophobe. He also did what he should have done and allowed the states to make their own decisions on how to handle covid. Most states did very well and survived while others struggled. If the pandemic had not hit worldwide there is no way this clown show would have been elected.

Nobody forgets Trump's first term

-kissing Putin's butt
-kissing Kim Jun-Un's butt
-leveraging Ukraine aid to try to get dirt on an opponent
-making the US the laughingstock of the world. Remember the world leaders laughing out loud at him?
-less energy independence than we have now (look at our record oil production AND alternative fuel development)
-saying he'd balance the budget, but he busted the budget
-his crusade to overturn Roe
-his complete utter failure to do ANYTHING substantive about health care
-his refusal to help seniors with drug costs
-his refusal to pass an infrastucture bill
-claiming that climate change is a hoax
-his war on environmental policies
-wasting tons on money on building 100 new miles of fence but not hiring more border agents
-his upfront claims that if he lost in 2020, it could only be because it was a stolen election
-his awful behavior after the election
-inciting an insurrection

Hey, I never got to his claims that COVID-19 is a hoax, him telling us to inject bleach to get rid of the hoax, and the demand for refrigerated trucks to serve as makeshift morgues for victims from the hoax.

what a guy.

-less energy independence than we have now
Dagnabbit OS, I already have to correct the right-wingers who keep spouting off about energy "independence" every few months, don't make me have to do it the left wingers as well.
This country has not had energy "independence" in over 150 years (and likely longer). We've been net-positive in energy for 7 years. There is a significant difference.

Nobody forgets Trump's first term

-kissing Putin's butt
-kissing Kim Jun-Un's butt
-leveraging Ukraine aid to try to get dirt on an opponent
-making the US the laughingstock of the world. Remember the world leaders laughing out loud at him?
-less energy independence than we have now (look at our record oil production AND alternative fuel development)
-saying he'd balance the budget, but he busted the budget
-his crusade to overturn Roe
-his complete utter failure to do ANYTHING substantive about health care
-his refusal to help seniors with drug costs
-his refusal to pass an infrastucture bill
-claiming that climate change is a hoax
-his war on environmental policies
-wasting tons on money on building 100 new miles of fence but not hiring more border agents
-his upfront claims that if he lost in 2020, it could only be because it was a stolen election
-his awful behavior after the election
-inciting an insurrection

Hey, I never got to his claims that COVID-19 is a hoax, him telling us to inject bleach to get rid of the hoax, and the demand for refrigerated trucks to serve as makeshift morgues for victims from the hoax.

what a guy.
Mortgages below 2 percent
Border under control
No wars
Cheap gas
Low unemployment
The American dream in play for nearly all
Crime barely an issue
Then your progressives came in masked everyone up, closed businesses and schools, defunded police, supported bail projects, attacked oil, gave away so much free shit inflation spiked and fckd up more than anyone could imagine possible.

Thank god for manchin and the house flipping. Social workers in charge. Not a good idea.

Dagnabbit OS, I already have to correct the right-wingers who keep spouting off about energy "independence" every few months, don't make me have to do it the left wingers as well.
This country has not had energy "independence" in over 150 years (and likely longer). We've been net-positive in energy for 7 years. There is a significant difference.
I am not a left winger, and I didn't say we have energy independence. I said under Trump we were less close to that then we are now.

I am not a left winger, and I didn't say we have energy independence. I said under Trump we were less close to that then we are now.
In order to achieve energy independence, we would have to import zero energy generating materials (doesn't matter how much we produce / export).

Your statement is technically correct. We will import less energy producing materials during Biden's years than Trump's.

.....but.....

The reason for less importing is that Biden took over in the tail end of Covid. Trump's last year (2020) was actually the lowest of the last 8 years (20 quadrillion BTU's worth) because the overall usage (consumption) was down (due to high unemployment, schools still operating remotely, significantly reduced vacationing, etc). The amount we import has slowly rose over the last 3 years (and the only reason it didnt rise more is because Putin invaded Ukraine and we stopped importing from Russia). At the rate we are increasing (and consumption is expected to rise in 2025), we could potentially import more during Harris's years than during Trump's years (assuming she wins).

Bottom line, outside of something world changing like a nuclear war, a giant meteor hitting, or maybe perfecting cold fusion, the US will never become an energy independent nation (or at least not in our children's children's lifetimes).

Last edited:
You are not a logical person. HRC never claimed voter fraud. Trump did, and still does (dupes buy it), she conceded and Trump didn’t and she attended the inauguration like an adult and Trump didn’t. I dislike HRC tremendously but she has more integrity than Trump.

We’re seriously done here. You claimed you weren’t political, but you’re repeating every nonsensical Trump/Trumpster talking point. You’re MAGA. That’s your choice. My choice is you’re no longer worth talking to.
What did she mean?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT