ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently Tim Walz is every Democrat loons Daddy

. Yes, Trump WON in 2016----and Hilary claimed the election was stolen---and called his presidency, illegitmate. You are splitting hairs here----and you know it. I think you just like to argue---Or you're trolling----Or you cannot admit that you are wrong.

If I lost an election, and cliamed the election was "stolen", in essence, and in reality, i am calling the election fraudulent..

This aint hard, bro.
Still no link. Still no admission that she conceded and attended the inauguration and that Trump did neither. They’re not comparable and you’ve been duped into thinking they are. Don’t be a dupe.

Still no link. Still no admission that she conceded and attended the inauguration and that Trump did neither. They’re not comparable and you’ve been duped into thinking they are. Don’t be a dupe.
Dude this is beneath you---I think. Do you just like to argue?

Tell me this---how are they not comparable? Both accused the other of voter collusion---or well, FRAUD. Hilary said----"the election was stolen----and called his presidency, "illegitmate." But you know this. You just wanna argue.

Here.....this, straight from the horses mouth..

• Hillary Clinton has contended multiple times that Russian interference in the 2016 election affected the results. Indeed, she told an audience in 2019 that, “You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.”
In a CBS News interview later that year, Clinton referred to Trump as an "illegitimate president" and said "he knows" about "the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories."

Here is the ONLY difference....How Trump reacted, opposed to how Hilary reacted. SHe more or less, let it go---AS where DJT didnt. But that doesnt change the FACT she "cried" fraud". Because thats exactly what she did.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
Dude this is beneath you---I think. Do you just like to argue?

Tell me this---how are they not comparable? Both accused the other of voter collusion---or well, FRAUD. Hilary said----"the election was stolen----and called his presidency, "illegitmate." But you know this. You just wanna argue.

Here.....this, straight from the horses mouth..

• Hillary Clinton has contended multiple times that Russian interference in the 2016 election affected the results. Indeed, she told an audience in 2019 that, “You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.”
In a CBS News interview later that year, Clinton referred to Trump as an "illegitimate president" and said "he knows" about "the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories."

Here is the ONLY difference....How Trump reacted, opposed to how Hilary reacted. SHe more or less, let it go---AS where DJT didnt. But that doesnt change the FACT she "cried" fraud". Because thats exactly what she did.
Dude, it is ALL about how they reacted.

Dude, it is ALL about how they reacted.
No its not...

If i got stung by a bee----and just was like----meh....BUt you got stung by a bee, and jumped around....That doesnt change the fact we both got stung by a bee...We just reacted different.

So, just b/c she reacted different, doesnt mean she didn't claim fraud---because she most certainly did.

You people are comical....

"She didnt claim fraud...."

Oh, maybe she did----Well its not about that. Its about how they reacted.

JFC....

No its not...

If i got stung by a bee----and just was like----meh....BUt you got stung by a bee, and jumped around....That doesnt change the fact we both got stung by a bee...We just reacted different.

So, just b/c she reacted different, doesnt mean she didn't claim fraud---because she most certainly did.

JFC....
You are not a logical person. HRC never claimed voter fraud. Trump did, and still does (dupes buy it), she conceded and Trump didn’t and she attended the inauguration like an adult and Trump didn’t. I dislike HRC tremendously but she has more integrity than Trump.

We’re seriously done here. You claimed you weren’t political, but you’re repeating every nonsensical Trump/Trumpster talking point. You’re MAGA. That’s your choice. My choice is you’re no longer worth talking to.

You are not a logical person. HRC never claimed voter fraud. Trump did, and still does (dupes buy it), she conceded and Trump didn’t and she attended the inauguration like an adult and Trump didn’t. I dislike HRC tremendously but she has more integrity than Trump.

We’re seriously done here. You claimed you weren’t political, but you’re repeating every nonsensical Trump/Trumpster talking point. You’re MAGA. That’s your choice. My choice is you’re no longer worth talking to.
Whoa, I'm not logical? You just said---"its about how they reacted"---Not what they claimed. So what she conceded...So what she reacted different...And maybe she has more intregity(a HUGE strretch).But none of that is relevant.

What IS relevant is she said the election was stolen----FRAUD. But instead of saying, "yeah, ok"---you wanna dance around words, etc..

Yet you call me "not logical"?

Not a MAGA...Not a TUMPSTER. Not a democrat, nor a republican. Just calling a spade a spade here brother. My vote is for who I think is better for the country---ANd that happens to be Trump. Sorry you cannot accept that.

Easy question...

If I said to you---"Aloha, I think the election was stolen from me..." What conclusion would you come to? How would you interpret "stolen election"?

Whoa, I'm not logical? You just said---"its about how they reacted"---Not what they claimed. So what she conceded...So what she reacted different...And maybe she has more intregity(a HUGE strretch).But none of that is relevant.

What IS relevant is she said the election was stolen----FRAUD. But instead of saying, "yeah, ok"---you wanna dance around words, etc..

Not a MAGA...Not a TUMPSTER. Not a democrat, nor a republican. Just calling a spade a spade here brother. My vote is for who I think is better for the country---ANd that happens to be Trump. Sorry you cannot accept that.
Voter fraud is the topic. Try to keep up.

No, I don’t think you’re logical. Not at all. You’re also as MAGA as just about anyone on the WC. I wish we had more Republicans instead.

Not a MAGA...Not a TUMPSTER. Not a democrat, nor a republican. Just calling a spade a spade here brother. My vote is for who I think is better for the country---ANd that happens to be Trump. Sorry you cannot a

No, I don’t think you’re logical. Not at all. You’re also as MAGA as just about anyone on the WC. I wish we had more Republicans instead.
Well we don’t. We take what we have as are the Dems. you’re spending all day every day ragging on trump while ignoring Harris doesn’t make you much of a Republican. Trump is the nominee. stop calling yourself a Republican. You’re a Dem or an independent at this point. Nothing wrong with that. Just own it. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the progressive policies to follow. Some of us aren’t for equitable outcomes endless free cheese draconian lockdowns open borders bail projects attacks on cops. We haven’t forgotten. But trump…..

If I said to you, "aloha, the election was stolen", how would interpret that? Just answer the question. Quit being a democrat, and dancing around questions...

Again, not a MAGA---DOnt even know wtf that stands for. Not a republican...Not a democrat. Just believe what I believe. DO I like Trump? Nope...Pretty much think he's a rotten ****. Lies alot...Exagerrates way to much...a pompus, arogant ass. But we are not voting for "Man of the Year" here----Or husband of the year...Or humanitarian of the year----We are voting for POTUS...ANd who can run this country. I dont think Harris can. I think she would be a disaster..

So my vote goes to the pimp---not the prostitute...

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Well we don’t. We take what we have as are the Dems. you’re spending all day every day ragging on trump while ignoring Harris doesn’t make you much of a Republican. Trump is the nominee. stop calling yourself a Republican. You’re a Dem or an independent at this point. Nothing wrong with that. Just own it. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the progressive policies to follow.
All he does----bangs on Trump. Not a word on Harris----yet claims to be republican..

Me? I am neither. ANd have said so many, many, many times.

SImply voting for DJT because I think he's the lesser of the two evils, and has shown he can run the country. Harris couldnt even garner a vote in 2019, and back her way into 2024.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Easy question...

If I said to you---"Aloha, I think the election was stolen from me..." What conclusion would you come to? How would you interpret "stolen election"?
Before I said that you’re an idiot, I’d ask HOW you thought it was stolen. Trump claims actual non-existent voter fraud. HRC is whining about Comey. 100% different.
Well we don’t. We take what we have as are the Dems. you’re spending all day every day ragging on trump while ignoring Harris doesn’t make you much of a Republican. Trump is the nominee. stop calling yourself a Republican. You’re a Dem or an independent at this point. Nothing wrong with that. Just own it. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the progressive policies to follow.
it gets very tiring. I’m a Republican. You, by your own admission, have not been. You voted for Obama and I certainly did not. Republican absolutely does NOT require supporting Trump. If the GOP nominated any other person unfit for the office, say David Duke or dbm, I wouldn’t support them either. I’m not sure how this is hard to understand.

All he does----bangs on Trump. Not a word on Harris----yet claims to be republican..

Me? I am neither. ANd have said so many, many, many times.

SImply voting for DJT because I think he's the lesser of the two evils, and has shown he can run the country. Harris couldnt even garner a vote in 2019, and back her way into 2024.
Trump is terrible but he’s not a radical progressive. That’s enough

Before I said that you’re an idiot, I’d ask HOW you thought it was stolen. Trump claims actual non-existent voter fraud. HRC is whining about Comey. 100% different.

it gets very tiring. I’m a Republican. You, by your own admission, have not been. You voted for Obama and I certainly did not. Republican absolutely does NOT require supporting Trump. If the GOP nominated any other person unfit for the office, say David Duke or dbm, I wouldn’t support them either. I’m not sure how this is hard to understand.
It’s one thing to dislike the candidate while claiming you’re a republican and another to spend all day every day ragging on the Republican candidate while ignoring the faults of the other side. Your comment on lies was comical. You’ve lost all self awareness and objectivity with your animus.

Harris and walz are bad bad news. Radical left progressives. Without a vote by the public we have vaulted the squad to the top of the ticket and you’re essentially oblivious to same. I get trump sucks but dude. If you’re a Republican that has to be frightening yet nary a complaint to we hear

I asked you a simple question---And you have yet to answer. You call me an idiot because I said Clinton claimed a fraudulent election---which she did, i.e. "STOLEN". You answer every question, with a question, dancing around answering it.

Again if I told you an election was "stolen"---what would be YOUR interpretation of "stolen election"?

Decipher this for me....

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

In an October 2020 interview with The Atlantic, Clinton said, "There was a widespread understanding that [the 2016] election was not on the level. We still don’t know what happened … but you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’"

So, Hilary is not claiming fraud?

Harris and walz are bad bad news. Radical left progressives. Without a vote by the public we have vaulted the squad to the top of the ticket and you’re essentially oblivious to same. I get trump sucks but dude. If you’re a Republican that has to be frightening yet nary a complaint to we hear
If you are an American, it should be frightening...No vote whatsoever---to "top of the ticket"? Yikes. She could possibly become POTUS, w/o receving a single vote. She went form possibly being removed from the ticket...being mocked, questioned, and laughed at by her own party, and the media----to the cover of fukin TIME.

Wtf??

It’s one thing to dislike the candidate while claiming you’re a republican and another to spend all day every day ragging on the Republican candidate while ignoring the faults of the other side. Your comment on lies was comical. You’ve lost all self awareness and objectivity with your animus.
First, if you deny that Trump is the most prolific liar in Presidential history, I want what you’re smoking. I just retired and don’t have to worry about my clearance. Do people do bongs these days? It’s been 40+ years.

Second, I want Trump to lose. I’ve said this over and over. I think it’s absolutely necessary that the party purge Trump and Trumpism from the party for the long-term interests of the party and country. I’ll vote Republican down ballot.

Why bother wasting time trying to influence me? I don’t get it. Another illogical waste of time.

If you are an American, it should be frightening...No vote whatsoever---to "top of the ticket"? Yikes. She could possibly become POTUS, w/o receving a single vote. She went form possibly being removed from the ticket...being mocked, questioned, and laughed at by her own party, and the media----to the cover of fukin TIME.

Wtf??
I mean obviously the procedure followed was lawful and within their party rights but damn. Lowest approval, second farthest left senator of this century, thoughts that Biden should remove her and now she’s the one? Yikes. And her goofball of a running mate.

First, if you deny that Trump is the most prolific liar in Presidential history, I want what you’re smoking. I just retired and don’t have to worry about my clearance. Do people do bongs these days? It’s been 40+ years.

Second, I want Trump to lose. I’ve said this over and over. I think it’s absolutely necessary that the party purge Trump and Trumpism from the party for the long-term interests of the party and country. I’ll vote Republican down ballot.

Why bother wasting time trying to influence me? I don’t get it. Another illogical waste of time.
Harris walz Biden are actively lying about the most important issues our country faces. Why doesn’t that matter to you? How can they be fit as you say when they brazenly lie to our faces?

Its not....But what is, is the absence of you ignoring Harris/Waltz shortcomings, lies, etc----even defending them. Yet completely and constantly, shredding DJT.

Weird. I dont think I have seen you post one negative thing about Harris, or Waltz.

SO lets just get this out of the way-----What is your thoughts on Harris? Waltz?

No its not...

JFC....
Borden you do know you are trying to have a sensible conversation with goat don’t you? Aloha is just one of goats many handle’s.

Its not....But what is, is the absence of you ignoring Harris/Waltz shortcomings, lies, etc----even defending them. Yet completely and constantly, shredding DJT.

Weird. I dont think I have seen you post one negative thing about Harris, or Waltz.

SO lets just get this out of the way-----What is your thoughts on Harris? Waltz?
You’ve not paid attention. I posted that Biden should drop out months prior to when he did. I heavily criticized Biden’s first and second effort to buy deadbeat votes with his student forgiveness plans - thankfully the court squelched the first one and at least paused the second in. He horribly botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan. On and on. Harris has flaws too. The 25,000 buck credit for first time home buyers is a bad idea for example. You make an honest criticism of Harris and Walz, I have no objections. Dishonesty will not fly. I’m not voting for Harris, I’ll be writing in a Republican - an actual Republican rather than the RINO Trump. I most certainly want Trump to lose. He’s a cancer in the party and country and he and the MAGA culture must be purged for the good of the country. I’m willing to put up with four more years of a Democrat in the WH to accomplish the purge. Trump is the most unfit candidate we’ve ever had for President.

This is simple. Now stop wasting my time and yours by attempting to attack my position. It will not change.

Borden you do know you are trying to have a sensible conversation with goat don’t you? Aloha is just one of goats many handle’s.
The moonbat pretending to be a MAGA wingnut speaks. You’ll never make that stupid assertion fly.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01

To be fair he has complained about both harris and biden, 6 times over the last 2 years. He said, "yea, I don't like them either".

He may or may not be(dishonest)---But what he posted is true.
He loves to throw around baseless accusations about people who disagree with him.

I've exposed him numerous times and have tried to have a dialogue with him, but it always evolves to him hurling personal insults. He's a troll who can't even have a civil discussion with @mcmurtry66 , the board's most honest broker.

He loves to throw around baseless accusations about people who disagree with him.

I've exposed him numerous times and have tried to have a dialogue with him, but it always evolves to him hurling personal insults. He's a troll who can't even have a civil discussion with @mcmurtry66 , the board's most honest broker.
Thank you

You’ve not paid attention. I posted that Biden should drop out months prior to when he did. I heavily criticized Biden’s first and second effort to buy deadbeat votes with his student forgiveness plans - thankfully the court squelched the first one and at least paused the second in. He horribly botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan. On and on. Harris has flaws too. The 25,000 buck credit for first time home buyers is a bad idea for example. You make an honest criticism of Harris and Walz, I have no objections. Dishonesty will not fly. I’m not voting for Harris, I’ll be writing in a Republican - an actual Republican rather than the RINO Trump. I most certainly want Trump to lose. He’s a cancer in the party and country and he and the MAGA culture must be purged for the good of the country. I’m willing to put up with four more years of a Democrat in the WH to accomplish the purge. Trump is the most unfit candidate we’ve ever had for President.

This is simple. Now stop wasting my time and yours by attempting to attack my position. It will not change.
If DJT is so bad----how did the country survive his 4 years? Good economy...affordable living, i.e. gas, groceries, housing, etc...Seemed to be peaceful times all around. COuntry certainly not as divide THEN, as it is NOW.

Is it possible you just simply dont like the guy? How he acts? Opposed to his political views?

If DJT is so bad----how did the country survive his 4 years? Good economy...affordable living, i.e. gas, groceries, housing, etc...Seemed to be peaceful times all around. COuntry certainly not as divide THEN, as it is NOW.

Is it possible you just simply dont like the guy? How he acts? Opposed to his political views?
I’ve explained this. He doesn’t have the character, integrity, honor or honesty required for the office of President. He was unfit in 2016 and even more unfit now because he’s started the mental acuity decline that comes with old age. Biden is likely in the early stages of dementia and I think Trump may be a year or two behind him. Trump is an aging geezer who wasn’t fit to be President 8 years ago. We muddled through his Presidency despite Trump, not because of it.

The most notorious bad faith poster in WC history has spoken.

The media tells him what to think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT