ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently Tim Walz is every Democrat loons Daddy

But.. he’s a good ole football coach!..
He won a state championship.

Trump ran the USFL into the ground. And I'd guess he doesn't know sh$t about football. Or business. He's basically an amoral moron.

Me too. I couldn't imagine being under 6'
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

It’s irrelevant to my point which is about MAGA culture.

Trump also got 7 million fewer votes than Biden. No President has ever been so deeply unpopular or disliked as Trump.
If MAGA is a small minority of the party, please explain how Trump annihilated Haley in a 2 person race including a double digit beat down in her home state where she was the Governor for 8 years.

You make no sense.

If MAGA is a small minority of the party, please explain how Trump annihilated Haley in a 2 person race including a double digit beat down in her home state where she was the Governor for 8 years.

You make no sense.
The extremes are more motivated in the primary and MAGA is the GOP's extremist faction. Haley was still getting double digit votes (up to 25 percent) in the primaries after she dropped out. More than half of those Republicans say they won't vote for Trump, some will hold their nose and do so. Trump's ceiling is probably about 46 percent of the vote. It's going to be very difficult for Trump to win because he's the most unpopular figure in American politics. You glommed on to an unfit loser and I'm looking forward to your three-week crying jag when he loses.

Also, so you understand, I was talking about the MAGA culture faction. Those are the people that believe political opponents are evil enemies rather than fellow Americans with different policy ideas, are uncivil asses, refuse to compromise, believe in nonsense conspiracy theories (like Trump won the election and the vaccine kills you), isolationist, excessively protectionist, etc.

Look at the betting odds on the race because it'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy:

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
I don't know if one side does it more than the other but it's pretty gross how people put some politicians on a pedestal and give them celebrity status.

We aren't sending our best to DC, they don't deserve accolades imo.

I didn't know who this dude was 2 weeks ago and now his knob is getting slobbed.
I'm curious... If Trump were to keel over tomorrow from too many Big Macs what is it in JD Vance's past or present that in your mind would make him qualified to be POTUS? Not only does he have no executive experience, but I'm not even aware of a single piece of meaningful legislation that he's sponsored in his year 1/2 or so in Congress. Essnetially he's the Jim Jordan of the Senate...

I'm curious... If Trump were to keel over tomorrow from too many Big Macs what is it in JD Vance's past or present that in your mind would make him qualified to be POTUS? Not only does he have no executive experience, but I'm not even aware of a single piece of meaningful legislation that he's sponsored in his year 1/2 or so in Congress. Essnetially he's the Jim Jordan of the Senate...
He's not part of the Democrat party. That's all he has to offer.

Jim Webb is the most recent Democrat I would have voted for. Instead you got Hillary.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Obama had legislative experience as both a State and US Senator. Vance just entered politics on the back of Thiel's money. Vance has as much qualifications (administratively) to be POTUS as Herschel or Oz had to be a Senator.
Don’t forget community organizing as well. If we’re going to horse trade on requisite experience for President I would think military experience is a good one for Commander in Chief. I also prefer some experience doing something other than collecting a government check which neither Harris or Walz can claim.

Some pretty pathetic hair splitting from you after you rank hypocrisy has been exposed.

The party that was happy to nominate Obama or the Mayor of South Bend wants to split hairs on relevant experience now. Get out of my face you dishonest shill.

I don't know if one side does it more than the other but it's pretty gross how people put some politicians on a pedestal and give them celebrity status.

We aren't sending our best to DC, they don't deserve accolades imo.

I didn't know who this dude was 2 weeks ago and now his knob is getting slobbed.
Politicians I've never seen flags, hats, painted vehicles, etc.:

• Biden
  • Clinton
  • Bush
  • Bush
  • Obama
  • Reagan
  • Carter
  • Ford
Those are the presidents of my lifetime, minus the fat **** with the orange skin and the absolutely rabid and low-IQ fan base. So yeah, I think one side definitely does it more than the other.

Obama had legislative experience as both a State and US Senator. Vance just entered politics on the back of Thiel's money. Vance has as much qualifications (administratively) to be POTUS as Herschel or Oz had to be a Senator.
lmao Obama was awol most of his time as a state senator, running for US Senate. And he served 2 years in the US Senate - the same amount of time as Vance.

Obama entered politics on the back of Oprah's money.

So hipper with edge is signing bills for sex change state sanctuaries and child protective laws removing children from parents who "think" they need a sex change?

What is the hell is wrong with you Mark? Do you support that?

Question for all you dems. Do you support this? Seriously do you? You think this is okay?

I'll wait.

Having you seen the video of the storm troopers marching down the street screaming profanities at people to get off their porch and back inside, during covid? F*** that pos.

Reactions: DANC
just watched that. wow. I guess we got down to the important info of how long everyone worked there lol

They contrasted it with Walz going into a BK and eveyone applauding and asking for photos. Walz joking, etc.

The donut shop guy so wanted ro say “dude, what the f kind of donuts do you want already?”

lmao Obama was awol most of his time as a state senator, running for US Senate. And he served 2 years in the US Senate - the same amount of time as Vance.

Obama entered politics on the back of Oprah's money.
"Obama entered politics on the back of Oprah's money," and a donation box
at the Chicago YMCA.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
"Obama entered politics on the back of Oprah's money," and a donation box
at the Chicago YMCA.

I’ll assume that’s true for the sake of argument and because I don’t really know how true it is. But what fifferenve does it make?

I still think he knows more about football - and being an overall good person - than Trump. Admittedly, those are low bars though.
Yeah, he's a great guy...

Lied about his military record/service..

Had police shoot his citiznes with rubber bullets..---For being on their porches..

Set up a snitch line...

Then apparently about yanked his kids arm off...

Great, he knows more about football....A much needed qualification for being POTUS.

Had police shoot his citiznes with rubber bullets..---For being on their porches..

Set up a snitch line...

Great, he knows more about football....A much needed qualification for being POTUS.
And stood in front of the country and lied between his teeth. Goofy as hell. Perfect squad guy

Set up a snitch line...

There’s another one. Seriously, Rupp’s Rafters is the Algonquin round table compared to this place. Wtf happened to Indiana.

The extremes are more motivated in the primary and MAGA is the GOP's extremist faction. Haley was still getting double digit votes (up to 25 percent) in the primaries after she dropped out. More than half of those Republicans say they won't vote for Trump, some will hold their nose and do so. Trump's ceiling is probably about 46 percent of the vote. It's going to be very difficult for Trump to win because he's the most unpopular figure in American politics. You glommed on to an unfit loser and I'm looking forward to your three-week crying jag when he loses.

Also, so you understand, I was talking about the MAGA culture faction. Those are the people that believe political opponents are evil enemies rather than fellow Americans with different policy ideas, are uncivil asses, refuse to compromise, believe in nonsense conspiracy theories (like Trump won the election and the vaccine kills you), isolationist, excessively protectionist, etc.

Look at the betting odds on the race because it'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy:

Harris is dangerous....You're an intelligent dude. You know this. Is she more dangerous(than Trump)?

Yeah---she is. And I think you know this as well. People dont care about this...They'll vote Harris simply b/c the dont like DJT. And it will be a very regrettable decision.

There’s another one. Seriously, Rupp’s Rafters is the Algonquin round table compared to this place. Wtf happened to Indiana.
I honestly dont know how to respond....

As for what happened to Indiana? Meh......Lots of stuff.

Reactions: ulrey
At some point you may recognize it’s not us it’s you. Harris walz are the presidential ticket embodiment of vapid squad politics. Two dim bulbs. A bar flunky and the pride of Chadon state without a year of private sector employment. Progressive policies are failures. They will be a disaster for the country.

And before you pigeonhole I loved bill Clinton and didn’t love Obama but recognized he’s a very, very smart guy whose policies were often incongruous with my preferences but I always knew we were in good, measured hands with him at the helm. Harris and walz are bumbling virtue signaling clowns.

You can hate trump but their glow up is devoid of merit. It’s lipstick on pigs. Your party is busted

At some point you may recognize it’s not us it’s you. Harris walz are the presidential ticket embodiment of vapid squad politics. Two dim bulbs. A bar flunky and the pride of Chadon state without a year of private sector employment. Progressive policies are failures. They will be a disaster for the country.

And before you pigeonhole I loved bill Clinton and didn’t love Obama but recognized he’s a very, very smart guy whose policies were often incongruous with my preferences but I always knew we were in good, measured hands with him at the helm. Harris and walz are bumbling virtue signaling clowns.

You can hate trump but their glow up is devoid of merit. It’s lipstick on pigs

No. It’s definately you.

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT