ADVERTISEMENT

Emery Simmons in the portal.

A surprise but then again, the portal is just packed with WR. I like who we have picked up and who we have coming back.....
It is nothing to be surprised about as our receivers see the ones brought in through the portal. It just tells me, he doesn't want competition to earn the job and I have a suspicion that has been the problem for the team the past couple of years.

Last edited:
It is nothing to be surprised about as our receivers see the one brought in through the portal. It just tells me, he doesn't want competition to ern the job and I have a suspicion that has been the problem for the team the past couple of years.
I agree...

Adios amigo...

He's basically saying I'm not willing to work and compete...

He's just done us a huge favor...

It is nothing to be surprised about as our receivers see the ones brought in through the portal. It just tells me, he doesn't want competition to earn the job and I have a suspicion that has been the problem for the team the past couple of years.

Perhaps, but the Fordham transfer looks like a slot guy, and Camper is essentially the only split receiver we have back who can play. He would have gotten plenty of snaps. Doesn't make much sense is that's the reason. Maybe we're still in the WR market.

He's probably tired of trying to play catch with Sorsby. Poor Sorsby's arm is probably falling off taking every rep in workouts. His right arm is going to look like Roger Federer's left when this is through.

He's probably tired of trying to play catch with Sorsby. Poor Sorsby's arm is probably falling off taking every rep in workouts. His right arm is going to look like Roger Federer's left when this is through.
crab GIF by Originals

I agree completely with this....too much "reading of press clippings"

Reactions: vesuvius13
I agree...

Adios amigo...

He's basically saying I'm not willing to work and compete...

He's just done us a huge favor...

Or he wants to make sure he gets to play a lot in his final year. I understand if he just wants to play ball and not take a chance of sitting on the bench his last season.

Reactions: vesuvius13
People on this board: Any IU player in the portal is lazy, doesn't want to work and is afraid of competition. Good riddance!

Same people on this board: Wow! We're getting so many great players from the portal, ready to work hard, compete and get us back to a bowl! Welcome to IU!

The truth is, not everyone who leaves sucks and not everyone who comes is good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT