ADVERTISEMENT

Embarassing

IUCrazy2

Hall of Famer
Mar 7, 2004
Been awhile since I've posted (not that anyone really cares) but this team is an embarrassment to not only themselves but to everyone who has ever put on an Indiana jersey. They've got all of the God given talent in the world and no drive to use it.

I thought we had about zero chance to win tonight and I generally don't feel that we are anywhere near competing with the upper echelons of college basketball on any given night. We've got a ceiling and we've hit it. I rarely have to tune in anymore and I rarely do. Life is hectic and having something that you used to enjoy that is such a downer now...well, it is easy to cut it loose. DVR the game and usually delete the losses. Even the wins aren't all that enjoyable anymore to be honest. We beat the crap out of the little sisters of the poor and we sometimes show up against some of the Big Ten teams at home, outside of that, we're a joke.

Take a good, long, and hard look at what is happening to us tonight. We are what, 7 or 8 years into the Crean experiment? We've got a team with 3 McD's AA on it and we are getting our asses run off the court. Crean isn't the answer and he will never be the answer. He's lost this team and he'll soon have lost what little support he has left. Thank him for being the bridge from Sampson to whatever the future holds but it is time for him to go. And not to let the players off the hook, they've got to look inside themselves and make a decision about who the hell they are. From what they've shown me over the past few years, many of them come off as entitled children who don't deserve the jersey they're wearing. No heart.

Apathy crept in a few years ago. We've got the white Mike Davis on the sidelines and we're paying him around $3 million a year. Keeping him employed after this year is a crime against anyone who donates to the University. Crean, Glass, and the AD are robbing them blind.

Been awhile since I've posted (not that anyone really cares) but this team is an embarrassment to not only themselves but to everyone who has ever put on an Indiana jersey. They've got all of the God given talent in the world and no drive to use it.

I thought we had about zero chance to win tonight and I generally don't feel that we are anywhere near competing with the upper echelons of college basketball on any given night. We've got a ceiling and we've hit it. I rarely have to tune in anymore and I rarely do. Life is hectic and having something that you used to enjoy that is such a downer now...well, it is easy to cut it loose. DVR the game and usually delete the losses. Even the wins aren't all that enjoyable anymore to be honest. We beat the crap out of the little sisters of the poor and we sometimes show up against some of the Big Ten teams at home, outside of that, we're a joke.

Take a good, long, and hard look at what is happening to us tonight. We are what, 7 or 8 years into the Crean experiment? We've got a team with 3 McD's AA on it and we are getting our asses run off the court. Crean isn't the answer and he will never be the answer. He's lost this team and he'll soon have lost what little support he has left. Thank him for being the bridge from Sampson to whatever the future holds but it is time for him to go. And not to let the players off the hook, they've got to look inside themselves and make a decision about who the hell they are. From what they've shown me over the past few years, many of them come off as entitled children who don't deserve the jersey they're wearing. No heart.

Apathy crept in a few years ago. We've got the white Mike Davis on the sidelines and we're paying him around $3 million a year. Keeping him employed after this year is a crime against anyone who donates to the University. Crean, Glass, and the AD are robbing them blind.

Well said.
b5qRWSk.gif

Agree 100%. Can't see Glass getting rid of Crean before 2020, barring another sub 20 win season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT