ADVERTISEMENT

Edey dipping shoulder

Edey just grabbed and the hit the guy on his way up - No Call... Best Player in the country? More like Most Protected... Shssh!

Yes, and he needs at least a warning.
Agreed. So much easy stuff that could be cleaned up by the refs…Crean, John Groce, Izzo all used to constantly be on the floor, often on the same side the action was taking place. It’s just ridiculous!! Hurley certainly takes it up a notch or 2 from there.

After he got off to a fast start, they've held Edey in check pretty well and no one else has been able to take charge.

Officials will call to the score, They'll be plenty of egregious stuff to see that Purdue cuts into it.

If they can foul both Clingan and Johnson out, they still have a chance. But they’ll have to play perfect the rest of the way. Not sure they’ll be able to get enough stops no matter what though.

Another Classic Choke Job...

You can always count on p u in the clutch...
Ehhh. They came out and went toe to toe with them early. Wasn’t a choke job. UConn has just been better.

Edey just grabbed and the hit the guy on his way up - No Call... Best Player in the country? More like Most Protected... Shssh!
I call him “Mr. Shoulders.”
He’s a master of the old dipsy-do.
That’s where the inside move is to lower that inside shoulder and proceed to throw it like a battering ram.

Reactions: capovito
Official Neckware of p u basketball...

Nothing if not consistent... 🤣🤣🤣

Official Neckware of p u basketball...

Nothing if not consistent... 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think they choked at all, and had a great season. Merely ran into a better team, that was better at 4 positions and could contend with Edey at the 5th.

I'm glad Purdue lost, but it doesn't help our program one iota. We have significant ground to make up to be near Purdue and UConn and national relevance is in another stratosphere.

I guess. What did he finish with? 40? He didn’t have a good 2nd half though for sure when it counted.
When they needed him he didn't get it done..., and he wouldn't had that total if he hadn't been completely protected all game long (all season long for that matter...).

Air Ball from the free throw line when the game was still in play... That's a classic choke move... (just one instance of many)

I don't think they choked at all, and had a great season. Merely ran into a better team, that was better at 4 positions and could contend with Edey at the 5th.

I'm glad Purdue lost, but it doesn't help our program one iota. We have significant ground to make up to be near Purdue and UConn and national relevance is in another stratosphere.
Whatever you want to believe. Looked like another of their routine Choke jobs to me...

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT