ADVERTISEMENT

Eating Cats/Dogs

Non-citizen immigrants sometimes drive cars with no license, but at a lower rate than natural-born US citizens.

Non-citizen immigrants sometimes commit violent crimes, but at a much lower rate than natural-born US citizens.

Non-citizen immigrants sometimes commit nonviolent crimes, but at a much lower rate than natural-born US citizens.

This has been studied many times, results linked here many times, and the data is clear. But it doesn't soak in. You keep up the irrational fear-mongering
NOBODY gets it wrong more than OS…🤣

Doesn’t matter. She’s white.

Jamaican father, Indian mother, and Jewish husband pretty much checks several boxes.

As to the Harris skin color, my black friends might say "almost white". A slighr step closer to "white" than "light". People of color may actually be more sensitive to skin color than some of we "whites".

Others, however, might say Harris is "black" just as they did with Obama as a matter of personal pride.

If you think skin color tells us little about a person, then assigning the term race by skin color is really bordering on the absurd.

NOBODY gets it wrong more than OS…🤣
Hey dumb ass. Why don’t you try fact checking. But I guess it wouldn’t fit you predisposition of thinking they are all rapists and murderers as Orange Jesus claims. Same guy who on national tv said that Haitians were the cats and dogs in Springfield, OH. You just can’t get better than that. And he and his running mate are doubling down. The whole world is laughing at him and his supporters that believe that. I hope he does a debate a week until Election Day. Can’t wait to see what’s in his play look next.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Hey dumb ass. Why don’t you try fact checking. But I guess it wouldn’t fit you predisposition of thinking they are all rapists and murderers as Orange Jesus claims. Same guy who on national tv said that Haitians were the cats and dogs in Springfield, OH. You just can’t get better than that. And he and his running mate are doubling down. The whole world is laughing at him and his supporters that believe that. I hope he does a debate a week until Election Day. Can’t wait to see what’s in his play look next.
You & Shooter in a big wheel club together or something?

Because you are whitebread
High Five White Bread GIF

Is this really what you want to hang your hat on? For what it's worth, I do think some of the stories about Haitian immigrants eating geese are true. I don't doubt that that is a cultural norm in Haiti, but I can't be sure. Geese aren't pets and if it is illegal (I honestly have no idea if it is) good leadership will eventually curb this issue. It's regrettable and not really common in the US, but it's not a catastrophe. If this is a lynchpin issue for the Trump campaign they're f*$ked.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I mean....if you're a golf course owner...you can either buy and train a pack of blue heelers for $20k+ for the geese, and hire illegal Mexicans cheap to maintain the course...

Or...
It’s against the law to kill the geese isn’t it? I think I remember the owner of Victoria National got a couple member/hunters to shoot the geese and got in trouble.

It’s against the law to kill the geese isn’t it? I think I remember the owner of Victoria National got a couple member/hunters to shoot the geese and got in trouble.
You can get a permit to kill them (usually need to qualify it as being for urban control), but otherwise, yes it is illegal.

Reactions: stollcpa
And thats his right. There was no hate spewed. And it makes me sick that it happened. But, if he was not in our country, it dont happen. Blame those who let them in. You are Blind.
And if a thoughtless person goes and gets drunk in a bar and kills someone while driving, their victim is just as dead. Since the latter occurs far more often than your example, I'm curious why you don't approach both crimes with the same amount of zeal?

The Haitian guy is serving a 9 yr prison sentence.Wanna compare how many drunk drivers who aren't Hatian and kill somebody get 9 yr sentences? The fact that we have so many 2 or3x offenders tells you that this Haitian guy who was NOT drunk was treated more harshly than Joe Blow often is...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
And if a thoughtless person goes and gets drunk in a bar and kills someone while driving, their victim is just as dead. Since the latter occurs far more often than your example, I'm curious why you don't approach both crimes with the same amount of zeal?

The Haitian guy is serving a 9 yr prison sentence.Wanna compare how many drunk drivers who aren't Hatian and kill somebody get 9 yr sentences? The fact that we have so many 2 or3x offenders tells you that this Haitian guy who was NOT drunk was treated more harshly than Joe Blow often is...
Voting definitely has its consequences.. this guy found out. sad

If you got five minutes to stop being a bigot, give it a watch. She seems like the exact opposite of a racist

So what about our Neo Nazi guy Nathaniel, who for all intents and purposes basically created and amplified the claims of pets being eaten...Would he qualify as a racist? I have a theory about people who readily agree with Neo Nazi tropes...

At the 12 minute mark there is video of him addressing a town comission meeting in late Aug. This was after he led Nazi demonstrations attacking Haitians earlier...

Kind of reminds me of all the naive Germans who felt that the Nazis were addressing their grievances. A bunch of them voted for Hitler because he appealed to their "Nationalist pride"... A few years later people were attacking shops of Jews,who in many cases were old friends, some they even grew up with.

Nice to see Trump,Vance Moreno etc... giving voice to conspiracy theories that staarted with 3rd or 4th person accounts on FB and 4 chan and then were amplified by Nathaniel and his fellow Blood Pride members...

Voting definitely has its consequences.. this guy found out. sad
Being as how he lives in a Red state in a county where 62% of the voting public voted for JD Vance in 2022, my guess is he's a Repblican. I'd also imagine he voted for Trump in 2020 as well...

Furthermore, I feel pretty confidant in saying the local Govt in Fairfield and Butler Co overall is GOP...

The parents who lost the child in Ohio are heroes. I’d probabably be irrationally lashing out like a Trumper in that scenario. It would probably ease the pain temporarily.

Like I said one of my best buds is Haitian. Text every day. I get it. But you can’t have 10 million in 3 years or whatever. Illegals alone would be the size of a top ten state. It’s untenable.

Progressives are clueless. I do believe well-intentioned but all heart no brains. They’re social workers on the streets. We have a duty to our own citizens first. Callous as it may be and when I have people at my grocery store doing that it’s not good.

I don't know the exact numbers but the Haitians are really a different discussion. I think there are something like 300k total under TPS status. You can't really classify them as illegals, as they are not.

This all gets muddled together with other larger immigration issue, but it's bizarre that the Haitians are getting focused on now. Haiti is a sad story kind of unto it's own and we've had our fingers in there for a long time going back 100+years. But it's a seriously fkd place.

I mean now they are now sending in Jamaicans. How bad do things have to look to be relying on Jamaica for security assistance?

Last edited:
I don't know the exact numbers but the Haitians are really a different discussion. I think there are something like 300k total under TPS status. You can't really classify them as illegals, as they are not.

This all gets muddled together with other larger immigration issue, but it's bizarre that the Haitians are getting focused on now. Haiti is a sad story kind of unto it's own and we've had our fingers in there for a long time going back 100+years. But it's a seriously fkd place.

I mean now they are now sending in Jamaicans. How bad do things have to look to be relying on Jamaica for security assistance?
Yup. My buddy is part of the 300k living in fla. Not little Haiti shithole but in broward co. His parents fled papa doc (who actually went to U of M for college). Started in Chicago then relocated to Florida. He speaks about it often as he was involved with their national team and still has family there. Place is a disaster

Yup. My buddy is part of the 300k living in fla. Not little Haiti shithole but in broward co. His parents fled papa doc (who actually went to U of M for college). Started in Chicago then relocated to Florida. He speaks about it often as he was involved with their national team and still has family there. Place is a disaster
Lots of beautiful women with low expectations looking for a way out of there Murt. You’d probably have to father another child though. My buddy married a lady from there after going on a mission. Terrific woman…

You’re an absolute dumbass. Every political post I put on here ridicules Trump. But I recognize racism on both sides and you, sir, qualify
Go easy on @Willdog7. He holds the key to your future. He hates all white people and I hate white liberals, so we struck a deal. We're going to deport white liberals. At the top of the list is chubby lesbians, purple hair women, and cat ladies. Unfortunately for you, next on the list is white liberal males who can't bench their own weight. Hit the gym, doc. We weigh and lift on the day of deportation. Best of luck.

You’re an absolute dumbass. Every political post I put on here ridicules Trump. But I recognize racism on both sides and you, sir, qualify
Don’t think I’ve ever seen Willdog post racist content. Sure can’t say the same of many of the Orange Jesus followers here. Of course you will deny being racist. Typically racists will deny they are so. People who aren’t don’t have to profess they aren’t. Their actions and words define them.

Reactions: Willdog7
Don’t think I’ve ever seen Willdog post racist content. Sure can’t say the same of many of the Orange Jesus followers here. Of course you will deny being racist. Typically racists will deny they are so. People who aren’t don’t have to profess they aren’t. Their actions and words define them.

He literally called someone whitebread.

How's that suppose to be taken?

The dems have figured out that since they want to make America an equal to Haiti, it only makes sense to bring in conscripts to help with the fight. Under d control, I figure canned cat will be on every shelf in America.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
But I have black friends. 😉

He literally called someone whitebread.

How's that suppose to be taken?
Well let’s see PJ Brown who played for the Bulls in 2006 called me whitebread cornbread and I never thought it was a racist comment. I also told him he was the only player in the NBA whose wife scored more points in college. we would go back and forth with each other. I know him through my wife who did some work for the coaching staff back then. Great guy. He and Ben Gordon were particularly great to my wife. But the whole team treated her very well.
So I don’t take offense at being called whitehead. I was called a carpet bagger and cracker when I was in West Georgia right out of college. Again no offense was taken and none intended. I guess it all depends on your life experiences and how you treat others regardless of culture or color. Especially proud that my father taught us to treat everyone equally and stand up for those who are less fortunate or who are being mistreated by others. Saw plenty of examples of that from my father when I was growing up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT