ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Edert from the Peacocks enters the transfer portal

I’d assume for him to leave he wants to go big time. We’re a step back from where he’s at. Don’t know why he would leave to come to an IU.
Yeah. Ok. So much exposure playing games all season on their school website. Gtfoh. Nobody knew who St. Peter’s was a until the UK game. Their coach left so wtf cares about them now.

Yeah. Ok. So much exposure playing games all season on their school website. Gtfoh. Nobody knew who St. Peter’s was a until the UK game. Their coach left so wtf cares about them now.
He's likely going to follow his coach to Seton Hall where he'll promptly average about 1/2 of the 9 points he averaged a game this year. Feel good story for St. Peter's and happy Edert was able to parlay this into a lifetime experience and a decent NIL deal, but there's a reason why he was the 7th man at St. Peter's.

He's likely going to follow his coach to Seton Hall where he'll promptly average about 1/2 of the 9 points he averaged a game this year. Feel good story for St. Peter's and happy Edert was able to parlay this into a lifetime experience and a decent NIL deal, but there's a reason why he was the 7th man at St. Peter's.
They also didn’t shoot like that all year. Eventually hot shooting goes away. UNC went cold last night. Consistency wins every time.

Also, his 3 point shooting numbers were only a touch better than Parker Stewart, only made more than 2 3s twice all season, and that was in the MAAC. He’ll transfer to either be a below 15 minute player at Seton Hall or a 20-25 min guy at an A10/MVC type school

I believe Banks is in the portal also. If I was taking anyone from St Peters, it would easily be Banks.

Reactions: 76-1
What are your thoughts on this guy to improve our shooting?
I don't really know anything about this kid... but he just seems like a NYC kid who is only going to go to a NYC/North East Coast type of college.

I could be totally wrong, it's just my feel based off of nothing but face value :)

Am I suppose to ban these people like birnk and feepaw. I see a few people asking for it. Have no idea if the majority feels that way tho.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Am I suppose to ban these people like birnk and feepaw. I see a few people asking for it. Have no idea if the majority feels that way tho.
I’ve been banned for like 3 years at rupp rafters. They didn’t like my Evansville vs UK post lol

I don't think it matters, they will just reappear under another username. They may be one and the same person already.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Why? I don’t violate forum rules and I’m an IU graduate and long time fan of the program. Unlike nearly everyone here, I actually saw Woody play all four years in Bloomington, and I’ve probably attended more games in person (home and away) than almost anyone here. And that includes games in the New Fieldhouse.

There are people upset with me because I’ve corrected misstatements and flat out untruths they’ve told, but shouldn’t we want that here? Will never understand why people are afraid of the truth, even when it’s not appealing. Makes no sense. And I’ve had one poster stalking me and trying to provoke me from the minute I started posting. Why is that considered acceptable, especially when that person never makes an effort to talk IU basketball?

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and B1G_Fan
I don’t post much but whenever there is decent conversation going on feepaw throws it off with some off the wall post. He doesn’t bring anything to this board but trolling.
Thy will be done.

Ordfan is Birnk/PranksterMary/Kern County/IUDanapoint/etc and a career Puketroll. Has had no less than 15 user names here due to many bannings over the past five years or so.

This troll single handedly chased away dozens of good knowledgeable posters leaving this place a shell of what it once was. If you want to see the real Ordfan/Birnk, take a look at his Kern County posts on his home GBI.

But hey, he claims that despite being a pu fan that he "maintains a football parking spot" next to mine lol...or he did claim that until he got royally busted when his bluff was called last fall.

Take out the trash.

Ordfan is Birnk/PranksterMary/Kern County/IUDanapoint/etc and a career Puketroll. Has had no less than 15 user names here due to many bannings over the past five years or so.

This troll single handedly chased away dozens of good knowledgeable posters leaving this place a shell of what it once was. If you want to see the real Ordfan/Birnk, take a look at his Kern County posts on his home GBI.

But hey, he claims that despite being a pu fan that he "maintains a football parking spot" next to mine lol...or he did claim that until he got royally busted when his bluff was called last fall.

Take out the trash.

I want others opinions on him. You and him have a relationship that is passed the point of crazy. lol. Feepaw got zapped. He was just trolling.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I want others opinions on him. You and him have a relationship that is passed the point of crazy. lol. Feepaw got zapped. He was just trolling.
FeePee is a troll but a relatively harmless gnat and nowhere near the Carrier Class career troll that ordfan is. Our "relationship" is based his five-year obsession with me.

Take out the garbage.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

He posts on GBI under the name Kern County. Every post just trashes IU. He thinks he’s clever but his posting style and demeanor on every new handle he creates is identical and easily outed.

What this poster wrote about me is simply untrue, in every respect. He’s upset with me for several incorrect things he’s said about IU sports (that I pointed out), but most notably because he (long ago) made an inaccurate statement about Crean’s dismissal and Glass’s role in it. When I corrected him with facts, he went on the offensive, and he’s hounded me ever since. This includes these ridiculous attempts to associate me with other posters, inviting me and then not showing to football tailgates, some pretty bizarre stuff . . . They’re all classic examples of the lengths he’ll go, solely because he can’t defend and support an erroneous position he’s taken. Just look at how he’s stalked me since I returned earier this week, in spite of my civility toward him. It’s pretty easy to review this, and the conclusion that he’s violating forum rules isn’t really up for debate. And he never, ever talks IU basketball, which is supposed to be the point of this place. I’ve asked him repeatedly to place me on “ignore”, and he agreed to do so, only to not follow through with this, presumably so he can continue to incite conflict. It’s really strange a little creepy.

I post factually and with a long history of IU support as an alum and fan. I’ve probably seen more games in person through the years than anyone here, and I’ve been closely associated with the University my entire life. Why would you want to actively discourage people like that from being active participants here?

He posts on GBI under the name Kern County. Every post just trashes IU. He thinks he’s clever but his posting style and demeanor on every new handle he creates is identical and easily outed.
The crazy thing is that he actually believes that when he lies about who he is and has been that he honestly expects us to believe it.

Nut case

First, this isn’t remotely true. Secondly (and against my better judgment), I’m compelled to ask how you’d even know that. Do you go there and monitor who posts? I just went there to check and I couldn’t find your name anywhere? Do you just read stuff so you can report back here? I’m not familiar with your name, so I’m genuinely curious.

What this poster wrote about me is simply untrue, in every respect. He’s upset with me for several incorrect things he’s said about IU sports (that I pointed out), but most notably because he (long ago) made an inaccurate statement about Crean’s dismissal and Glass’s role in it. When I corrected him with facts, he went on the offensive, and he’s hounded me ever since. This includes these ridiculous attempts to associate me with other posters, inviting me and then not showing to football tailgates, some pretty bizarre stuff . . . They’re all classic examples of the lengths he’ll go, solely because he can’t defend and support an erroneous position he’s taken. Just look at how he’s stalked me since I returned earier this week, in spite of my civility toward him. It’s pretty easy to review this, and the conclusion that he’s violating forum rules isn’t really up for debate. And he never, ever talks IU basketball, which is supposed to be the point of this place. I’ve asked him repeatedly to place me on “ignore”, and he agreed to do so, only to not follow through with this, presumably so he can continue to incite conflict. It’s really strange a little creepy.

I post factually and with a long history of IU support as an alum and fan. I’ve probably seen more games in person through the years than anyone here, and I’ve been closely associated with the University my entire life. Why would you want to actively discourage people like that from being active participants here?
Give it a rest guy.

The crazy thing is that he actually believes that when he lies about who he is and has been that he honestly expects us to believe it.

Nut case
Your constant harassment of me is the only nutty thing, all because you’re upset over an inaccuracy you’ve stated (that isn’t true, as I’ve proved). Why can’t you just get over this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT