ADVERTISEMENT

Does Gojko the lawyer still break down the games

You know that you can click on posters names and see how long names have been active, correct?

Courtsenese has been active since 2004. Yours, since Nov, 2019. What user name did he get banned?
A mod from the people who owned this place said they banned him permanently but that his rights were restored when they sold to the new group. Only going by what they told me, so maybe someone else can verify that.

Reactions: Radio Zero
IIRC Ordfan was a Looper who made horrible posts about MD that were just disgusting
Link one. Just one. I’ll leave here permanently if you can. You admitted you post on that site. Provide a link and show everyone. Please. By the way, why other names do you go by here, and why did I receive an IM with the name “Love4Beer”? Ring any bells? Lol

A mod from the people who owned this place said they banned him permanently but that his rights were restored when they sold to the new group. Only going by what they told me, so maybe someone else can verify that.

Lol. His rights were restored when what happened? When peegs moved? So courtsenese was such a topic that the new group gave him back his rights?

Bro, come on now. Come up with something better than that. If you've only been a member since Nov of last year and he was banned, what was your previous name under the old group then?

Lol. His rights were restored when what happened? When peegs moved? So courtsenese was such a topic that the new group gave him back his rights?

Bro, come on now. Come up with something better than that. If you've only been a member since Nov of last year and he was banned, what was your previous name under the old group then?
You nailed him

great post

Exposed Ordfan/Birnk

Just telling you what a previous mod told me. Court was banned permanently but restored when the site changed hands. Bro.

You nailed him

great post

Exposed Ordfan/Birnk
You’ve already been outed. Any luck on posting that proof you swore you had? How about a link to the site? I’ll leave forever if you can provide anything. Just one little thing. And why did I get an IM referencing “Love4beer”? Is that anything you know about? Lol. Rent free. Forever.

So much for the thought that Bob Knight returning to Assembly Hall would unite the fan base.

I may be too cynical, also I wasn't there and only saw the video. To me it looked like Coach Knight barely knew where he was. I have a sad feeling that he was not there of his own will to mend any fences, but was there because others wanted to make themselves feel better.

Nailed Ordfan to the wall

You know that you can click on posters names and see how long names have been active, correct?

Courtsenese has been active since 2004. Yours, since Nov, 2019. What user name did he get banned?

CS2 since 2004 and simply CS before that since 1990 beginning on AOL Then Star News then Peegs then this Two names. 30 years Never banned or even put in time out....not once.

Reactions: royhobbs2

No one can verify this...because you made it up. Ask Mike...you know...the previous owner.

No one can verify this...because you made it up. Ask Mike...you know...the previous owner.

Peegs has been gone for what, going on two years now? "Birnk" has been here since November. A: why would a mod tell him some story like that from that long ago and B: this board doesn't even know who the mods are if they even exist. He's caught up in a real big lie here.

Peegs has been gone for what, going on two years now? "Birnk" has been here since November. A: why would a mod tell him some story like that from that long ago and B: this board doesn't even know who the mods are if they even exist. He's caught up in a real big lie here.
Yep Birnk/Ordfan just got busted

Looper got smoked out of his hole

When is he going to apologize for all of those remarks about MD/IU ?

I may know one. :)
Sorry to hear about Cooker. I just mentioned him the other day on here. I enjoyed his posts.

Yeah, one of the pasts about the old Star forums made me thing of him, but I couldn't remember his last name or user name. Once I saw Cooker I remembered. RIP Cooker...

One of two mods who IM’d me. One about Courtsensetwo and the other about Love4Beer, I mean Roy Hobbs. So confusing, all these names that post as if they’re one person!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT