ADVERTISEMENT

Does Gojko the lawyer still break down the games

royhobbs2

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2019
I haven't seen his posts on here. He used to break down the opponents. Does he post any where ?

I haven't seen his posts on here. He used to break down the opponents. Does he post any where ?

I haven't seen anything under his name on boards since Hoop Loops. Ask Ordfan and TwinDegrees/Ducati (both post here) as those guys were posting on that horrible site with him.

I haven't seen anything under his name on boards since Hoop Loops. Ask Ordfan and TwinDegrees/Ducati (both post here) as those guys were posting on that horrible site with him.
Is this the racist site that you admitted to me you were a member of? The one where you claimed that you and your fellow posters posted racist garbage about Mike Davis? How can you ever justify being a part of such a vile endeavor? Disgusting conduct, even for a slimy, non IU graduate idiot like you.

Is this the racist site that you admitted to me you were a member of? The one where you claimed that you and your fellow posters posted racist garbage about Mike Davis? How can you ever justify being a part of such a vile endeavor? Disgusting conduct, even for a slimy, non IU graduate idiot like you.

link?

Now you owe us two links to back up your fantastic claims.

You are getting more and more bitter and angry each day tough guy

Stiiiiil waiting

Reactions: Radio Zero
That is a name I remember. You always wonder what happened to some of these guys. Perhaps they changed their name or perhaps they passed away. Who knows? Or maybe Gojko is you? lol

Gojko Kaisch was a flat topped fatass "lawyer" from Hebron Indiana. They had a site called Hoop loops or Loopers dedicated to slamming IU and Davis after the firing. Won't bother looking him up but you certainly can. Nasty human being.

Reactions: hortyhortyhoo
My memory of the Davis years was people didn't care what color he was, but that the offense was so offensive after the Jeffries years. Bracey Wright got worse during his time at IU, was allowed to jack up shots. Marshall Strickland wasn't used right. He had so much potential. IU just couldn't score consistently. But I will say Davis' defense was some of the best I remember.

link?

Now you owe us two links to back up your fantastic claims.

You are getting more and more bitter and angry each day tough guy

Stiiiiil waiting

You admitted it, you named names, you discussed posting content . . . why would you do all of that? And how would you know about any of that had you not personally been a part of it and / or visited the site? Your intimate knowledge of it, backed by your specific knowledge of the people involved, proved your involvement. Your attempts to dodge it now don’t resonate. You’re a racist and a non IU graduate (I already proved that). Ace.

You admitted it, you named names, you discussed posting content . . . why would you do all of that? And how would you know about any of that had you not personally been a part of it and / or visited the site? Your intimate knowledge of it, backed by your specific knowledge of the people involved, proved your involvement. Your attempts to dodge it now don’t resonate. You’re a racist and a non IU graduate (I already proved that). Ace.

With apologies to mods for not grouping your stalker posts into fours...

Linky?

Stiiiilllll waiting Internet Tough Guy

Being this agitated you must be concerned about IU doing well today.

With apologies to mods for not grouping your stalker posts into fours...

Linky?

Stiiiilllll waiting Internet Tough Guy

Being this agitated you must be concerned about IU doing well today.

You’re the guy who raised the the topic of a racist site, then your proceeded to discuss it in detail, including the people, the topics, the motivation for it, and you made it clear you were involved. Not surprised you’re trying to lie your way out of it.

Also not surprised that you’ve dodged the outing of your permanent banning from here by the people who previously owned this site. They gave you up, by the way. Very revealing.

Wasn't Gojko really knowledgeable about basketball ? IIRC he predicted a 20 year fail for IU Basketball, where the anti Knight people said IU would be better off and just like Duke. Who was right ?

Wasn't Gojko really knowledgeable about basketball ? IIRC he predicted a 20 year fail for IU Basketball, where the anti Knight people said IU would be better off and just like Duke. Who was right ?
Dan Dakich is right about something. IU is now just another school, which means that it is not a special place. We have accepted mediocrity. The administration didn't want any link to Bob Knight whatsoever. I think the only reason they had him back last Saturday was to just wash their hands of it. They can say, "we had him back, now let's move forward". When I was young IU was a special place. There was a high standard in winning the right way, playing as a team, and defending like your life depended on it. Most players in the back of their minds probably wondered if Coach Knight might kill them. So they played their tail off and made it as difficult as possible for the other team to win.

Reactions: Sassy61
You’re the guy who raised the the topic of a racist site, then your proceeded to discuss it in detail, including the people, the topics, the motivation for it, and you made it clear you were involved. Not surprised you’re trying to lie your way out of it.

Also not surprised that you’ve dodged the outing of your permanent banning from here by the people who previously owned this site. They gave you up, by the way. Very revealing.

Quick catch up at the end of the halftime. Group your responses together;

Still waiting on those links

Hopefully IU being down will help you calm the F down a bit Jeeses

Did you enjoy going to the final game in 2002? Hadn't gone that far since '87 and not since then either.

Quick catch up at the end of the halftime. Group your responses together;

Still waiting on those links

Hopefully IU being down will help you calm the F down a bit Jeeses

Others remember you bragging about contributing to the site you mentioned. Funny that you’re trying to deny it now, but it doesn’t work. And you’re no IU grad. That’s already been shown. Thanks to the former proprietors here for revealing so many things about your permanent banning. Lol

Others remember you bragging about contributing to the site you mentioned. Funny that you’re trying to deny it now, but it doesn’t work. And you’re no IU grad. That’s already been shown. Thanks to the former proprietors here for revealing so many things about your permanent banning. Lol

No they don't

IU loss...you must feel better now

Seven Hundred Forty Five Stalker posts

No they don't

IU loss...you must feel better now

Seven Hundred Forty Five Stalker posts
Sure they do. The former mods here were the latest group to out you. The University I graduated from lost at Michigan today. As a non IU graduate, that has no meaning to you.

And we would’ve never gotten there if Pyles hadn’t fired RMK. Said absolutely no one. Well...maybe you said that. And a few of the other mental midgets.

Have you located those posts you claimed I made or simply taking the lazy way out as your pal Ordfan does?

still waiting
There’s a reason you keep desperately chasing me around, and it’s because you know I’ve busted you. You’re an embarrassment over your racist admissions, you didn’t go to IU, and you got banned by the former owners here for multiple violations. You’re toast, Ace.

There’s a reason you keep desperately chasing me around, and it’s because you know I’ve busted you. You’re an embarrassment over your racist admissions, you didn’t go to IU, and you got banned by the former owners here for multiple violations. You’re toast, Ace.

You keep stalking and talking

We keep waiting

Congrats on the loss

Been doing this since AOL days 20 years ago. Never banned once

You keep stalking and talking

We keep waiting

Congrats on the loss

You’re desperately following me around for a reason. Getting outed as a non IU grad who got banned here must be really embarrassing for you. Compounding it by admitting you were part of a racist internet site is beyond awful and really speaks to your lack of character. Interestingly, you seem to take pride in all of those “attributes”. If you hadn’t tried to lie so often, I might’ve let you up. No such luck for you, Kevin.

You’re desperately following me around for a reason. Getting outed as a non IU grad who got banned here must be really embarrassing for you. Compounding it by admitting you were part of a racist internet site is beyond awful and really speaks to your lack of character. Interestingly, you seem to take pride in all of those “attributes”. If you hadn’t tried to lie so often, I might’ve let you up. No such luck for you, Kevin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT